Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: a panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Erik Amdal & Kåre Johansen & Morten Welde, 2006. "Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: A panel data analysis," Working Paper Series 6906, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, Christopher J., 1999. "The technology of library service provision: a cost function analysis of public library systems in the United Kingdom," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Anna Matas & José-Luis Raymond, 2002. "The demand elasticity on tolled motorways," Working Papers wp0203, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Moles, Peter & Williams, Geoffrey, 1995. "Privately funded infrastructure in the UK: Participants' risk in the Skye Bridge project," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 129-134, April.
- Prud'homme, Rémy & Bocarejo, Juan Pablo, 2005. "The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 279-287, May.
- Domberger, Simon & Jensen, Paul, 1997. "Contracting Out by the Public Sector: Theory, Evidence, Prospects," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 67-78, Winter.
- Torres, Marcelo & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2006. "Driving forces for consolidation or fragmentation of the US water utility industry: A cost function approach with endogenous output," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 104-120, January.
- Raux, Charles, 2005. "Comments on 'The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal' ()," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 368-371, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Albalate & Jordi Rosell, 2016. "Persistent and transient efficiency on the stochastic production and cost frontiers – an application to the motorway sector," Working Papers XREAP2016-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2016.
- Welde, Morten & Odeck, James, 2011. "The efficiency of Norwegian road toll companies," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 162-171.
- Oliveira Cruz, Carlos & Miranda Sarmento, Joaquim, 2017. "Horizontal bundling of infrastructure managers: The case of Portugal Infrastructure Company (roads and railways)," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 99-103.
- Lauridsen, Henning, 2011. "The impacts of road tolling: A review of Norwegian experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 85-91, January.
- Julia Numrich & Sascha Ruja & Stefan Voß, 2012. "Global Navigation Satellite System based tolling: state-of-the-art," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 93-123, July.
- Sarmento, Joaquim Miranda & Renneboog, Luc & Verga-Matos, Pedro, 2017. "Measuring highway efficiency : A DEA approach and the Malquist index," Other publications TiSEM 23264815-321e-45a3-83ee-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamilton, Carl J., 2011. "Revisiting the cost of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 836-847, November.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2009. "A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 468-480, May.
- Odeck, James, 2008. "How efficient and productive are road toll companies?: Evidence from Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 232-241, July.
- Welde, Morten, 2011. "Demand and operating cost forecasting accuracy for toll road projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 765-771, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOperating costs; Road user charging; Toll financing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:34:y:2007:i:6:p:681-695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .