Distributional effects of road pricing: Assessment of nine scenarios for Paris
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2008. "Distributional effects of road pricing: Assessment of nine scenarios for Paris," Post-Print hal-00437759, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maruyama, Takuya & Sumalee, Agachai, 2007. "Efficiency and equity comparison of cordon- and area-based road pricing schemes using a trip-chain equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 655-671, August.
- John K. Dagsvik & Anders Karlström, 2005. "Compensating Variation and Hicksian Choice Probabilities in Random Utility Models that are Nonlinear in Income," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 57-76.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Videla, Jorge, 1989. "Detection of income effect in mode choice: Theory and application," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 393-400, December.
- Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Parry, Ian & Nelson, Peter & Harrington, Winston & Mason, David, 2004.
"8. Welfare And Distributional Effects Of Road Pricing Schemes For Metropolitan Washington Dc,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Parry, Ian & Harrington, Winston & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Safirova, Elena & Mason, Dave & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2003. "Welfare and Distributional Effects of Road Pricing Schemes for Metropolitan Washington, DC," Discussion Papers dp-03-57, Resources For the Future.
- Georgina Santos & Laurent Rojey, 2004. "Distributional impacts of road pricing: The truth behind the myth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-42, February.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2006. "Equity effects of congestion pricing: Quantitative methodology and a case study for Stockholm," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 602-620, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2014.
"Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: Complements or substitutes?,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 175-187.
- Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST & Saskia VAN DER LOO, 2013. "Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: complements or substitutes?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Georgina Santos & Erik Verhoef, 2011. "Road Congestion Pricing," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos, 2011. "Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 185-203, March.
- Bert van Wee, 2011. "Transport and Ethics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14281.
- Souche, Stéphanie & Raux, Charles & Croissant, Yves, 2012.
"On the perceived justice of urban road pricing: An empirical study in Lyon,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1124-1136.
- Stéphanie Souche & Charles Raux & Yves Croissant, 2012. "On the perceived justice of urban road pricing: An empirical study in Lyon," Post-Print halshs-01026420, HAL.
- Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Design of more equitable congestion pricing and tradable credit schemes for multimodal transportation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1273-1287.
- Martin Koning, 2010. "The Social Cost of Road Congestion in Ile-de-France Region (and France): Empirical Evidences from the Paris Ring-Road," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00467888, HAL.
- Bureau, Benjamin & Glachant, Matthieu, 2011.
"Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 745-754, September.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00659059, HAL.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00869792, HAL.
- Bureau, Benjamin, 2011.
"Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 121-130, January.
- Benjamin Bureau, 2011. "Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France," Post-Print hal-00530054, HAL.
- Binder, Stefan & Macfarlane, Gregory S. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Bierlaire, Michel, 2014. "Associations among household characteristics, vehicle characteristics and emissions failures: An application of targeted marketing data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 122-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:42:y:2008:i:7:p:994-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.