Dynamic life course analysis on residential location choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:151-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2012. "On the Use of Expectations Data in Estimating Structural Dynamic Choice Models," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 521-554.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:42:y:2015:i:c:p:98-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rishin Roy & Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Sudeep Haldar, 1996. "A Framework for Investigating Habits, “The Hand of the Past,” and Heterogeneity in Dynamic Brand Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 280-299.
- Sigrun Beige & Kay Axhausen, 2012. "Interdependencies between turning points in life and long-term mobility decisions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 857-872, July.
- Hill Kulu, 2008. "Fertility and spatial mobility in the life course: evidence from Austria," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(3), pages 632-652, March.
- Chan, Sewin & Stevens, Ann Huff, 2004. "Do changes in pension incentives affect retirement? A longitudinal study of subjective retirement expectations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1307-1333, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica Y., 2007. "A comprehensive analysis of built environment characteristics on household residential choice and auto ownership levels," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 506-526, June.
- Taha Rashidi & Abolfazl Mohammadian & Frank Koppelman, 2011. "Modeling interdependencies between vehicle transaction, residential relocation and job change," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 909-932, November.
- Scheiner, Joachim & Holz-Rau, Christian, 2013. "A comprehensive study of life course, cohort, and period effects on changes in travel mode use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 167-181.
- Hill Kulu, 2008. "Fertility and Spatial Mobility in the Life Course: Evidence from Austria," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(3), pages 632-652, March.
- Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & van Bueren, Martin, 2000. "Choice And Temporal Welfare Impacts: Dynamic Gev Discrete Choice Models," Staff Paper Series 24113, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Roy, Abhik, 1998. "An error components approach to segmentation and modelling brand choice dynamics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 463-484, August.
- Yu, Biying & Tian, Yaming & Zhang, Junyi, 2015. "A dynamic active energy demand management system for evaluating the effect of policy scheme on household energy consumption behavior," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 491-506.
- Hill Kulu & Fiona Steele, 2013. "Interrelationships Between Childbearing and Housing Transitions in the Family Life Course," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(5), pages 1687-1714, October.
- Biying, Yu & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2012. "Analysis of the residential location choice and household energy consumption behavior by incorporating multiple self-selection effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 319-334.
- Cynthia Chen & Jason Chen & Harry Timmermans, 2009. "Historical Deposition Influence in Residential Location Decisions: A Distance-Based GEV Model for Spatial Correlation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(11), pages 2760-2777, November.
- Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick, 2010. "The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 785-796, December.
- van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 2008.
"Social security and the retirement and savings behavior of low-income households,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 21-42, July.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2005. "Social Security and the Retirement and Savings Behavior of Low Income Households," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:34:y:2014:i:c:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Chen & Jason Chen & Harry Timmermans, 2009. "Historical deposition influence in residential location decisions: a distance-based GEV model for spatial correlation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(11), pages 2760-2777, November.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1937. "A Note on Measurement of Utility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 155-161.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:294-303 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:46:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11116-018-9868-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:46:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-017-9848-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResidential location choice; Life course; Intertemporal dependence; Dynamic choice model; Discounted utility; Life domains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:281-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.