Interdependencies between turning points in life and long-term mobility decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Rouwendal & Arno van der Vlist, 2002. "A Dynamic Model of Commutes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-026/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- H. Elizabeth Peters, 1988.
"Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Lifecycle Events,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 488-513.
- H. Elizabeth Peters, "undated". "Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Life-Cycle Events," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-5, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Jan Rouwendal & Arno van der Vlist, 2005.
"A Dynamic Model of Commutes,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 2209-2232.
- Dargay, Joyce M, 2001. "The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 807-821, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:255-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Siqi & Diao, Mi & Feng, Chen-Chieh, 2016. "Individual transport emissions and the built environment: A structural equation modelling approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 206-219.
- Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain, 2013. "Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 46-55.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:281-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:179-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:172-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chenfeng Xiong & Lei Zhang, 2017. "Dynamic travel mode searching and switching analysis considering hidden model preference and behavioral decision processes," Transportation, Springer, pages 511-532.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:209-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:181-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTurning points; Residential and occupational behavior; Mobility tool ownership; Life course; Retrospective survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:857-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.