Interdependencies between turning points in life and long-term mobility decisions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Elizabeth Peters, .
"Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Life-Cycle Events,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
87-5, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- H. Elizabeth Peters, 1988. "Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Lifecycle Events," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 488-513.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521818551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rouwendal, Jan & van der Vlist, Arno, 2002.
"A dynamic model of commutes,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p515, European Regional Science Association.
- Dargay, Joyce M, 2001. "The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 807-821, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521522717 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:857-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.