Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Life-Cycle Events
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- H. Elizabeth Peters, 1988. "Retrospective Versus Panel Data in Analyzing Lifecycle Events," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 488-513.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2010.
"Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(5), pages 687-695, October.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-658, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2007. "Measurement Error in Long-term Retrospective Recall Surveys Of Earnings," Working Papers in Economics 07/03, University of Waikato.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0821-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Siedler & Bettina Sonnenberg, 2012.
"Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
510, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Siedler, Thomas & Sonnenberg, Bettina, 2012. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 6981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dürnberger, Andrea & Drasch, Katrin & Matthes, Britta, 2010. "Kontextgestützte Abfrage in Retrospektiverhebungen: Ein kognitiver Pretest zu Erinnerungsprozessen bei Weiterbildungsereignissen," IAB Discussion Paper 201020, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Josh Oâ€™Harra & John Sabelhaus, 2002. "Projecting Longitudinal Marriage Patterns for Long-Run Policy Analysis: Technical Paper 2002-2," Working Papers 14080, Congressional Budget Office.
- Sigrun Beige & Kay Axhausen, 2012. "Interdependencies between turning points in life and long-term mobility decisions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 857-872, July.
- Katrin Drasch & Britta Matthes, 2013. "Improving retrospective life course data by combining modularized self-reports and event history calendars: experiences from a large scale survey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 817-838, February.
- Marco Francesconi, 2005.
"An evaluation of the childhood family structure measures from the sixth wave of the British Household Panel Survey,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 539-566.
- Francesconi, Marco, 2002. "An evaluation of the childhood family structure measures from the sixth wave of the British Household Panel Survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marcus Klemm, 2011. "You Don‘t Know what You‘ve got till It‘s Gone! Unemployment and Intertemporal Changes in Self-Reported Life Satisfaction," Ruhr Economic Papers 0297, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2013.
"The effect of fair trade affiliation on child schooling: evidence from a sample of Chilean honey producers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(25), pages 3552-3563, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2012. "The Effect of Fair Trade Affiliation on Child Schooling: Evidence from a Sample of Chilean Honey Producers," Working Papers 2012.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2000. "How important is anticipation of divorce in married women's labor supply decisions? An intercohort comparison using NLS data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 209-216, May.
- Elizabeth Thomson & Helen Eriksson, 2013. "Register-based estimates of parents' coresidence in Sweden, 1969-2007," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(42), pages 1153-1186, December.
- Jane Mauldon, 1990. "The effect of marital disruption on children’s health," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(3), pages 431-446, August.
- Heike Solga, 2001. "Longitudinal Surveys and the Study of Occupational Mobility: Panel and Retrospective Design in Comparison," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 291-309, August.
- Dupre, Matthew E. & Nelson, Alicia, 2016. "Marital history and survival after a heart attack," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 114-123.
- Klemm, Marcus, 2011. "You Don't Know what You've got till It's Gone! Unemployment and Intertemporal Changes in Self-Reported Life Satisfaction," Ruhr Economic Papers 297, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Takasaki, Yoshito & Barham, Bradford L. & Coomes, Oliver T., 2000. "Rapid Rural Appraisal in Humid Tropical Forests: An Asset Possession-Based Approach and Validation Methods for Wealth Assessment Among Forest Peasant Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1961-1977, November.
- Chenfeng Xiong & Lei Zhang, 2017. "Dynamic travel mode searching and switching analysis considering hidden model preference and behavioral decision processes," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 511-532, May.
- Marcus Klemm, 2011. "You Don't Know What You've Got till It's Gone!: Unemployment and Intertemporal Changes in Self-Reported Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 421, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Felicia Tian, 2013. "Transition to First Marriage in Reform-Era Urban China: The Persistent Effect of Education in a Period of Rapid Social Change," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(4), pages 529-552, August.
- Jorik Vergauwen & Jonas Wood & David De Wachter & Karel Neels, 2015. "Quality of demographic data in GGS Wave 1," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(24), pages 723-774, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chiprc:87-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .