The Effect of Web Cohesion, Web Commitment, and Attitude toward the Website on Intentions to Use NFL Teams' Websites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Mahony, Daniel F. & Moorman, Anita M., 1999. "The Impact of Fan Attitudes on Intentions to Watch Professional Basketball Teams on Television," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-66, May.
- Nowlis, Stephen M & Kahn, Barbara E & Dhar, Ravi, 2002. " Coping with Ambivalence: The Effect of Removing a Neutral Option on Consumer Attitude and Preference Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 319-334, December.
- Donna L. Hoffman, 2000. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Introduction to the Special Issue on Marketing Science and the Internet," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 1-3.
- Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B., 2000. "Repeat Attendance as a Function of Involvement, Loyalty, and the Sportscape Across Three Football Contexts," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 145-162, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popp, Bastian & Woratschek, Herbert, 2016. "Introducing branded communities in sport for building strong brand relations in social media," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 183-197.
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Chanho & Bennett, Gregg & Welty Peachey, Jon, 2016. "Five dimensions of brand personality traits in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 441-453.
- Stavros, Constantino & Meng, Matthew D. & Westberg, Kate & Farrelly, Francis, 2014. "Understanding fan motivation for interacting on social media," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 455-469.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:25-:d:117169 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordswebsite cohesion commitment purchase intentions NFL;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:10:y:2007:i:3:p:231-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .