The Fan Attitude Network (FAN) Model: Exploring Attitude Formation and Change among Sport Consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Ivan, 1971. "Self-Concept and Brand Preference," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 38-50, January.
- Deshpande, Rohit & Hoyer, Wayne D & Donthu, Naveen, 1986. " The Intensity of Ethnic Affiliation: A Study of the Sociology of Hispanic Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 214-220, September.
- Funk, Daniel C. & Haugtvedt, Curtis P. & Howard, Dennis R., 2000. "Contemporary Attitude Theory in Sport: Theoretical Considerations and Implications," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 125-144, November.
- Mahony, Daniel F. & Moorman, Anita M., 1999. "The Impact of Fan Attitudes on Intentions to Watch Professional Basketball Teams on Television," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-66, May.
- McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R., 2000. "Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 163-184, November.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff, 2001. "The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-150, November.
- Holt, Douglas B, 1995. " How Consumers Consume: A Typology of Consumption Practices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B., 2000. "Repeat Attendance as a Function of Involvement, Loyalty, and the Sportscape Across Three Football Contexts," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 145-162, November.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph, 1985. "Using self-congruity and ideal congruity to predict purchase motivation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 195-206, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwyer, Brendan & Mudrick, Michael & Greenhalgh, Gregory P. & LeCrom, Carrie W. & Drayer, Joris, 2015. "The tie that blinds? Developing and validating a scale to measure emotional attachment to a sport team," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 570-582.
- Lock, Daniel J. & Funk, Daniel C., 2016. "The Multiple In-group Identity Framework," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 85-96.
- Chen, Kuan-Ju & Phua, Joe, 2016. "Self-categorization process in sport: An examination of the “Linsanity” phenomenon in Taiwan," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 431-440.
- Walker, Matthew & Heere, Bob, 2011. "Consumer Attitudes toward Responsible Entities in Sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Kunkel, Thilo & Doyle, Jason P. & Funk, Daniel C., 2014. "Exploring sport brand development strategies to strengthen consumer involvement with the product – The case of the Australian A-League," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 470-483.
- Goldsmith, Andrew L. & Walker, Matthew, 2015. "The NASCAR experience: Examining the influence of fantasy sport participation on ‘non-fans’," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 231-243.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:309-321 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:7:y:2004:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.