Sport involvement: A conceptual and empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shilbury, David & Rentschler, Ruth, 2007. "Assessing Sport Management Journals: A Multi-Dimensional Examination," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 31-44, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.059253_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1446-1450_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dennis J. Downey & Matt L. Huffman, 2001. "Attitudinal Polarization and Trimodal Distributions: Measurement Problems and Theoretical Implications," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 82(3), pages 494-505.
- James Arbuckle, 1994. "Computer announcement amos: Analysis of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Martine Selm & Nicholas Jankowski, 2006. "Conducting Online Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 435-456, June.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff, 2001. "The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-150, November.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-126, June.
- Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B., 2000. "Repeat Attendance as a Function of Involvement, Loyalty, and the Sportscape Across Three Football Contexts," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 145-162, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahan, Joseph E. & Seo, Won Jae & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel, 2015. "Exploring the impact of social networking sites on running involvement, running behavior, and social life satisfaction," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 182-192.
- Sato, Mikihiro & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel C., 2016. "A distance-running event and life satisfaction: The mediating roles of involvement," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 536-549.
- Havard, Cody T., 2014. "Glory Out of Reflected Failure: The examination of how rivalry affects sport fans," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 243-253.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:122-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:160-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:1:p:78-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inoue, Yuhei & Funk, Daniel C. & McDonald, Heath, 2017. "Predicting behavioral loyalty through corporate social responsibility: The mediating role of involvement and commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 46-56.
More about this item
KeywordsInvolvement Sport Segmentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:126-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .