Contemporary Attitude Theory in Sport: Theoretical Considerations and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. " The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Haugtvedt, Curtis P & Wegener, Duane T, 1994. " Message Order Effects in Persuasion: An Attitude Strength Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 205-218, June.
- Mahony, Daniel F. & Moorman, Anita M., 1999. "The Impact of Fan Attitudes on Intentions to Watch Professional Basketball Teams on Television," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-66, May.
- Schumann, David W & Petty, Richard E & Clemons, D Scott, 1990. " Predicting the Effectiveness of Different Strategies of Advertising Variation: A Test of the Repetition-Variation Hypotheses," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 192-202, September.
- Haugtvedt, Curtis P, et al, 1994. " Advertising Repetition and Variation Strategies: Implications for Understanding Attitude Strength," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 176-189, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funk, Daniel C. & Pritchard, Mark P., 2006. "Sport publicity: Commitment's moderation of message effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 613-621, May.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff, 2001. "The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-150, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:80-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Meungguk & Turner, Brian A. & Pastore, Donna L., 2008. "Effective Public Service Advertisements to Attract Volunteers for the Special Olympics: An Elaboration Likelihood Perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-192, September.
- Shilbury, David, 2011. "A bibliometric analysis of four sport management journals," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 434-452.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D., 2004. "The Fan Attitude Network (FAN) Model: Exploring Attitude Formation and Change among Sport Consumers," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, May.
- Doherty, Alison, 2013. "Investing in sport management: The value of good theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 5-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:3:y:2000:i:2:p:125-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.