Trust and reciprocity in Cyprus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin J. Broome, 2004. "Reaching Across the Dividing Line: Building a Collective Vision for Peace in Cyprus," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 41(2), pages 191-209, March.
- Chaim Fershtman & Uri Gneezy, 2001.
"Discrimination in a Segmented Society: An Experimental Approach,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 351-377.
- Fershtman, C. & Gneezy, U., 2000. "Discrimination in a Segmented Society: an Experimental Approach," Papers 2000-9, Tel Aviv.
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Savvas Daniel Georgiades, 2007. "Public Attitudes Towards Peace: The Greek-Cypriot Position," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 44(5), pages 573-586, September.
- Omer Gokcekus & Jessica Henson & Dennis Nottebaum & Anthony Wanis-St John, 2012. "Impediments to trade across the Green Line in Cyprus," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 49(6), pages 863-872, November.
- La Porta, Rafael, et al, 1997. "Trust in Large Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 333-338, May.
- John L. Graham, 1985. "Cross-Cultural Marketing Negotiations: A Laboratory Experiment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 130-146.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Robert Jiro Netzer & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "Intercultural trust. An experiment in Austria and Japan," Working Papers 2009-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yucel, Deniz & Ekici, Tufan, 2014. "Correlates of Generalized Trust among Turkish and Greek Cypriots: Evidence from the European Values Survey Data," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 453-468, July.
- Cox, James C., 2004. "How to identify trust and reciprocity," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 260-281, February.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002. "Who trusts others?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 207-234, August.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Dhaene, Geert, 2004. "Inter-ethnic trust and reciprocity: results of an experiment with small businessmen," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 869-886, November.
- Giovanni Bartolomeo & Stefano Papa, 2016.
"Trust and reciprocity: extensions and robustness of triadic design,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 100-115, March.
- Giovanni Bartolomeo & Stefano Papa, 2016. "Trust and reciprocity: extensions and robustness of triadic design," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 100-115, March.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2014. "Trust and reciprocity: Extensions and robustness of triadic design," wp.comunite 0111, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Akai, Kenju & Netzer, Robert Jiro, 2012. "Trust and reciprocity among international groups: Experimental evidence from Austria and Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 266-276.
- Johnson, Noel D. & Mislin, Alexandra A., 2011. "Trust games: A meta-analysis," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 865-889.
- Maria Hadjipavlou, 2007. "The Cyprus Conflict: Root Causes and Implications for Peacebuilding," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 44(3), pages 349-365, May.
- Ronald J. Fisher, 2001. "Cyprus: The Failure of Mediation and the Escalation of an Identity-Based Conflict to an Adversarial Impasse," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 38(3), pages 307-326, May.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos & Juliette Milgram, 2013. "Trust and reciprocity among Mediterranean countries," Working Papers 2013/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brülhart, Marius & Usunier, Jean-Claude, 2012. "Does the trust game measure trust?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 20-23.
- Willinger, Marc & Keser, Claudia & Lohmann, Christopher & Usunier, Jean-Claude, 2003. "A comparison of trust and reciprocity between France and Germany: Experimental investigation based on the investment game," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 447-466, August.
- Lisa Anderson & Jennifer Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2006. "Induced heterogeneity in trust experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 9(3), pages 223-235, September.
- Berg Joyce & Dickhaut John & McCabe Kevin, 1995. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Social History," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 122-142, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Reciprocity; Cyprus; Economic experiments;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:63:y:2016:i:c:p:36-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.