Russian manufacturing production capacity: Primary trends and structural characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Kazakova, Maria, 2014. "Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-37, October.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Anxo, Dominique & Sterner, Thomas, 1994. "Using electricity data to measure capital utilization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Ray, Subhash C., 2015.
"Nonparametric measures of scale economies and capacity utilization: An application to U.S. manufacturing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 602-611.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2013. "Nonparametric Measures of Scale Economies and Capacity Utilization: An Application to U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 2013-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nienke Oomes & Oksana Dynnikova, 2006. "The Utilization-Adjusted Output Gap; Is the Russian Economy Overheating?," IMF Working Papers 06/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Andrle, 2013. "What Is in Your Output Gap? Unified Framework & Decomposition into Observables," IMF Working Papers 13/105, International Monetary Fund.
- B. Zamaraev & T. Marshova., 2015. "Production Capacity of Russian Industry: Potential of Import Substitution and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- V. Mironov & V. Kanofyev., 2014. "Impending Recession and How to Fight It: Empirical Analysis of Russian Reality and Global Experience," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Kokkelenberg, Edward C, 1989. "Measuring Plant Capacity, Utilization and Technical Change: A Nonparametric Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 655-666, August.
- Shailendra Gajanan & D. Malhotra, 2007. "Measures of capacity utilization and its determinants: a study of Indian manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 765-776.
- Karel Havik & Kieran Mc Morrow & Fabrice Orlandi & Christophe Planas & Rafal Raciborski & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi & Anna Thum-Thysen & Valerie Vandermeulen, 2014. "The Production Function Methodology for Calculating Potential Growth Rates & Output Gaps," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 535, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Milton Friedman, 1963. "More on Archibald versus Chicago," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 65-67.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Maria Kazakova, 2014. "Decomposition Of Russia’S Gdp Growth In 1999-2014," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 63-66, November.
- A. Apokin & D. Belousov & I. Goloshchapova & I. Ipatova & O. Solntsev., 2014. "On the Fundamental Deficiencies of Current Monetary Policy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee & Yanna Wu, 2006.
"Direct And Indirect Measures Of Capacity Utilization: A Non-Parametric Analysis Of Us Manufacturing,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(4), pages 526-548, July.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee & Yanna Wu, 2005. "Direct and Indirect Measures of Capacity Utilization: A Nonparametric Analysis of U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 2005-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- J. Beaulieu & Joe Mattey, 1998. "The Workweek of Capital and Capital Utilization in Manufacturing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 199-223, October.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1985. "Primal and Dual Capacity Utilization: An Application to Productivity Measurement in the U.S. Automobile Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 312-324, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:348-365 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsC43; C82; E22; production capacity; manufacturing; capacity utilization rate; capital investments; fixed assets; Russian economy;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:240-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/russian-journal-of-economics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.