The new monetary and financial initiatives: Finance regaining its position as servant of the economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pepita Ould Ahmed, 2014.
"La monnaie, la valeur et la règle : entretien avec Michel Aglietta,"
- Michel Aglietta & Pepita Ould Ahmed & Jean-François Ponsot, 2014. "La monnaie, la valeur et la règle : entretien avec Michel Aglietta," Post-Print halshs-01102139, HAL.
- Demirguc-Kunt Asli & Klapper Leora & Randall Douglas, 2014.
"Islamic Finance and Financial Inclusion: Measuring Use of and Demand for Formal Financial Services among Muslim Adults,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-42, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Randall, Douglas, 2013. "Islamic finance and financial inclusion: measuring use of and demand for formal financial services among Muslim adults," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6642, The World Bank.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2012.
"Les monnaies sociales en tant que dispositifs innovants : une évaluation,"
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 67-84.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2010. "Les monnaies sociales en tant que dispositifs innovants : une évaluation," Post-Print halshs-00518349, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc & Marie Fare, 2012. "Les monnaies sociales en tant que dispositifs innovants : une évaluation," Post-Print halshs-00704263, HAL.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2006. "Les monnaies sociales : un outil et ses limites. Introduction générale," Post-Print halshs-00085784, HAL.
- Jean Arcand & Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza, 2015. "Too much finance?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 105-148, June.
- Sen, Sunanda, 2014. "Dominant Finance and Stagnant Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198095415.
- Stodder, James, 2009. "Complementary credit networks and macroeconomic stability: Switzerland's Wirtschaftsring," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 79-95, October.
- Cottrell, Allin, 1994. "Post-Keynesian Monetary Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(6), pages 587-605, December.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2011. "The Geography of Crowdfunding," NBER Working Papers 16820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virginie Monvoisin, 2013. "What's the use of banks, especially after the crisis?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 195-209, January.
- Ali, Robleh & Barrdear, John & Clews, Roger & Southgate, James, 2014. "Innovations in payment technologies and the emergence of digital currencies," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(3), pages 262-275.
- L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Financial Markets Meltdown: What Can We Learn from Minsky," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_94, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alfred Kammer & Mohamed Norat & Marco Pinon & Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Christopher M Towe & Zeine Zeidane, 2015. "Islamic Finance; Opportunities, Challenges, and Policy Options," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Aglietta, Michel & Ahmed, Pepita Ould & Ponsot, Jean-François, 2014. "La monnaie, la valeur et la règle," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2013. "La variété des monnaies citoyennes et leur place dans l'économie sociale et solidaire," Post-Print halshs-00875464, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batuo, Michael & Mlambo, Kupukile & Asongu, Simplice, 2018.
"Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 168-179.
- Batuo, Enowbi & Mlambo, Kupukile & Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 82641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enowbi Batuo & Simplice Asongu, 2017. "Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa," Working Papers 17/030, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
KeywordsAlternative finance; Credit; Production; Bank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:39:y:2017:i:pb:p:750-760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.