Islamic Finance; Opportunities, Challenges, and Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Gamal,Mahmoud A., 2009. "Islamic Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741262, March.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Patrick A. Imam & Kangni R Kpodar, 2010. "Islamic Banking; How Has it Diffused?," IMF Working Papers 10/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Olga Krasicka & Sylwia Nowak, 2012. "What’s in it for Me? A Primeron Differences between Islamic and Conventional Finance in Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 12/151, International Monetary Fund.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Caristi, Pierluigi & Couderc, Stéphane & di Maria, Angela & Ho, Lauren & Grewal, Beljeet Kaur & Masciantonio, Sergio & Ongena, Steven & Zaher, Sajjad, 2013. "Islamic finance in Europe," Occasional Paper Series 146, European Central Bank.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Sukuk vs. conventional bonds: A stock market perspective," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 745-761.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mohamad Husam Helmi, 2016.
"Islamic Banking, Credit and Economic Growth: Some Empirical Evidence,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1541, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mohamad Husam Helmi, 2016. "Islamic Banking, Credit and Economic Growth: Some Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 5716, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:513-523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansart, Sandrine & Monvoisin, Virginie, 2017. "The new monetary and financial initiatives: Finance regaining its position as servant of the economy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 750-760.
- Mumtaz Hussain & Asghar Shahmoradi & Rima Turk, 2016. "An Overview of Islamic Finance," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Grira, Jocelyn & Hassan, M. Kabir & Soumaré, Issouf, 2016. "Pricing beliefs: Empirical evidence from the implied cost of deposit insurance for Islamic banks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 152-168.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Abdurrahman Nazif Catik & Mohamad Husam Helmi & Faek Menla Ali & Mohammad Tajik, 2016.
"The Bank Lending Channel in a Dual Banking System: Evidence from Malaysia,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1557, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Abdurrahman Nazif Catik & Mohamad Husam Helmi & Faek Menla Ali & Mohammad Tajik, 2016. "The Bank Lending Channel in a Dual Banking System: Evidence from Malaysia," CESifo Working Paper Series 5807, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hossain, Akhand Akhtar, 2016. "Inflationary shocks and real output growth in nine Muslim-majority countries: Implications for Islamic banking and finance," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 56-73.
- Sirajo Aliyu & Rosylin Mohd Yusof, 2016. "Profitability and Cost Efficiency of Islamic Banks: A Panel Analysis of Some Selected Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1736-1743.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; Islamic banking; participation finance; financial regulations; Sukuk markets; infrastructure finance; financial inclusion; monetary policy; macroprudential policy; tax policy; public financial management; finance; investment; deposit; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Monetary Policy (Targets; Instruments; and Effects); Government Policy and Regulation; Other; Participatory banking; Participatory finance; Financial inclusion Macroprudential policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:15/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .