An Overview of Islamic Finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga Krasicka & Sylwia Nowak, 2012. "What’s in it for Me? A Primeron Differences between Islamic and Conventional Finance in Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 12/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Baele, Lieven & Farooq, Moazzam & Ongena, Steven, 2014.
"Of religion and redemption: Evidence from default on Islamic loans,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 141-159.
- Baele, Lieven & Farooq, Moazzam & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "Of Religion and Redemption: Evidence from Default on Islamic Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 8504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baele, L.T.M. & Farooq, Moazzam & Ongena, S.R.G., 2014. "Of religion and redemption : Evidence from default on Islamic loans," Other publications TiSEM b5dfdcea-ddd7-425f-8618-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Martin Čihák & Heiko Hesse, 2010.
"Islamic Banks and Financial Stability: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 95-113, December.
- Martin Cihak & Heiko Hesse, 2008. "Islamic Banks and Financial Stability; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Sami Ben Naceur & Adolfo Barajas & Alexander Massara, 2017. "Can Islamic banking increase financial inclusion?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Empirical Research on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 9, pages 213-252 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Caristi, Pierluigi & Couderc, Stéphane & di Maria, Angela & Ho, Lauren & Grewal, Beljeet Kaur & Masciantonio, Sergio & Ongena, Steven & Zaher, Sajjad, 2013. "Islamic finance in Europe," Occasional Paper Series 146, European Central Bank.
- Siddiqi, Mohammad Nejatullah, 2006. "Islamic Banking And Finance In Theory And Practice: A Survey Of State Of The Art," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 2-48.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Sukuk vs. conventional bonds: A stock market perspective," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 745-761.
- Mohamed H. Rashwan, 2012. "How did listed Islamic and Traditional Banks Performed: pre and post the 2008 financial crisis?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 1-6.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:02:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793993311000270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2013.
"Islamic vs. conventional banking: Business model, efficiency and stability,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 433-447.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Islamic vs. conventional banking : business model, efficiency and stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5446, The World Bank.
- Rodney Wilson, 2008. "Innovation in the structuring of Islamicsukuk securities," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 170-181, August.
- Heiko Hesse & Andreas (Andy) Jobst & Juan SolÃ©, 2008. "Trends and Challenges in Islamic Finance," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 9(2), pages 175-193, April.
- Andreas Jobst, 2007. "The Economics of Islamic Finance and Securitization," IMF Working Papers 07/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Alfred Kammer & Mohamed Norat & Marco Pinon & Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Christopher M Towe & Zeine Zeidane, 2015. "Islamic Finance; Opportunities, Challenges, and Policy Options," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Moazzam Farooq & Sajjad Zaheer, 2015.
"Are Islamic Banks More Resilient During Financial Panics?,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 101-124, February.
- Moazzam Farooq & Sajjad Zaheer, 2015. "Are Islamic Banks More Resilient during Financial Panics?," IMF Working Papers 15/41, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Md Akther, 2016. "Reemergence of Islamic Monetary Economics: A Review of Theory and Practice," MPRA Paper 72081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:212-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meslier, Céline & Risfandy, Tastaftiyan & Tarazi, Amine, 2017.
"Dual market competition and deposit rate setting in Islamic and conventional banks,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 318-333.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Tastaftiyan Risfandy & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "Dual Market Competition and Deposit Rate Setting in Islamic and Conventional Banks," Working Papers hal-01360021, HAL.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Tastaftiyan Risfandy & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Dual Market Competition and Deposit Rate Setting in Islamic and Conventional Banks," Post-Print hal-01471747, HAL.
- Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2016. "Business cycle and bank lending procyclicality in a dual banking system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 127-134.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:50-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariam El Hamiani Khatat, 2016. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 16/72, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; Islamic banking; monetary policy; financial stability; Sukuk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jicepx:v:07:y:2016:i:01:n:s1793993316500034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jicep/jicep.shtml .