Economic policy instruments and market uncertainty: Exploring the impact on renewables adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan & Verdolini, Elena & Tavoni, Massimo, 2015.
"Bending the learning curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 86-99.
- Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan & Verdolini, Elena & Tavoni, Massimo, 2015. "Bending The Learning Curve," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 206836, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Elena Verdolini & Massimo Tavoni, 2015. "Bending The Learning Curve," Working Papers 2015.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jenner, Steffen & Groba, Felix & Indvik, Joe, 2013.
"Assessing the strength and effectiveness of renewable electricity feed-in tariffs in European Union countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 385-401.
- Felix Groba & Joe Indvik & Steffen Jenner, 2011. "Assessing the Strength and Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Feed-in Tariffs in European Union Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1176, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bean, Patrick & Blazquez, Jorge & Nezamuddin, Nora, 2017. "Assessing the cost of renewable energy policy options – A Spanish wind case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 180-186.
- Andrea Masini & Emanuela Menichetti, 2013. "Investment decisions in the renewable energy sector: An analysis of non-financial drivers," Post-Print hal-00796331, HAL.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- Couture, Toby & Gagnon, Yves, 2010. "An analysis of feed-in tariff remuneration models: Implications for renewable energy investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 955-965, February.
- Andrea Masini & Emanuela Menichetti, 2013. "Investment Decisions in the Renewable Energy Sector: An Analysis of Non-Financial Drivers," Working Papers hal-01947453, HAL.
- Biondi, Tommaso & Moretto, Michele, 2015.
"Solar Grid Parity dynamics in Italy: A real option approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 293-302.
- Tommaso Biondi & Michele Moretto, 2013. "Solar Grid Parity Dynamics in Italy: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2013.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Biondi, Tommaso & Moretto, Michele, 2013. "Solar Grid Parity Dynamics in Italy: A Real Option Approach," Energy: Resources and Markets 162564, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Masini, Andrea & Menichetti , Emanuela, 2013. "Investment Decisions in the Renewable Energy Sector: An Analysis of Non-Financial Drivers," HEC Research Papers Series 976, HEC Paris.
- Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Lee, Chi-Guhn, 2012. "Evaluation and optimization of feed-in tariffs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 192-203.
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo, 2008. "The merit-order effect: A detailed analysis of the price effect of renewable electricity generation on spot market prices in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3076-3084, August.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Fleten, S.-E. & Maribu, K.M. & Wangensteen, I., 2007.
"Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 803-815.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Maribu, Karl Magnus & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2005. "Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Buckman, Greg, 2011. "The effectiveness of Renewable Portfolio Standard banding and carve-outs in supporting high-cost types of renewable electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4105-4114, July.
- Neij, Lena, 1997. "Use of experience curves to analyse the prospects for diffusion and adoption of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1099-1107, November.
- Masini, Andrea & Menichetti, Emanuela, 2013. "Investment decisions in the renewable energy sector: An analysis of non-financial drivers," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 510-524.
- Frank M. Bass, 2004. "Comments on "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables The Bass Model"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1833-1840, December.
- Bauner, Christoph & Crago, Christine, 2013. "Adoption of Residential Solar Power Under Uncertainty: Implications for Renewable Energy Incentives," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150641, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Karakaya, Emrah & Sriwannawit, Pranpreya, 2015. "Barriers to the adoption of photovoltaic systems: The state of the art," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 60-66.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Reddy, Sudhakar & Painuly, J.P, 2004. "Diffusion of renewable energy technologies—barriers and stakeholders’ perspectives," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1431-1447.
- Barradale, Merrill Jones, 2010. "Impact of public policy uncertainty on renewable energy investment: Wind power and the production tax credit," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7698-7709, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florinda Martins & Carlos Felgueiras & Miroslava Smitkova & Nídia Caetano, 2019. "Analysis of Fossil Fuel Energy Consumption and Environmental Impacts in European Countries," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-11, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable policy; Market uncertainty; Renewable technology adoption curve; Investors’ behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:224-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.