Diffusion of renewable energy technologies—barriers and stakeholders’ perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Blake E., 1994. "Modeling energy technology choices : Which investment analysis tools are appropriate?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 877-883, October.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Elena Claire Ricci, 2013. "Smart-Grids and Climate Change. Consumer adoption of smart energy behaviour: a system dynamics approach to evaluate the mitigation potential," Working Papers 2013.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Weber, Sylvain & Puddu, Stefano & Pacheco, Diana, 2017.
"Move it! How an electric contest motivates households to shift their load profile,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 255-270.
- Sylvain Weber & Stefano Puddu & Diana Pacheco, 2016. "Move it! How an Electric Contest Motivates Households to Shift their Load Profile," IRENE Working Papers 16-03, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- de Oliveira, Lucas Guedes & Aquila, Giancarlo & Balestrassi, Pedro Paulo & de Paiva, Anderson Paulo & de Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo & de Oliveira Pamplona, Edson & Camatta, Ulisses Pessin, 2020. "Evaluating economic feasibility and maximization of social welfare of photovoltaic projects developed for the Brazilian northeastern coast: An attribute agreement analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 123(C).
- Häckel, Björn & Pfosser, Stefan & Tränkler, Timm, 2017. "Explaining the energy efficiency gap - Expected Utility Theory versus Cumulative Prospect Theory," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 414-426.
- Chow, Sheung Chi & Wenjing, Xu & Xiaoyang, Wu, 2014. "Efficiency of electricity use and productivity change of electricity in China: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 62972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houghton, T. & Cruden, A., 2011. "Exploring future hydrogen development and the impact of policy: A novel investment-led approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1318-1329, March.
- Astier, Nicolas, 2018. "Comparative feedbacks under incomplete information," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 90-108.
- Nicolas Astier, 2016. "Comparative Feedbacks under Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01465189, HAL.
- Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben, 2015. "The question of energy reduction: The problem(s) with feedback," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 89-96.
- Tjørring, Lise & Jensen, Carsten Lynge & Hansen, Lars Gårn & Andersen, Laura Mørch, 2018. "Increasing the flexibility of electricity consumption in private households: Does gender matter?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 9-18.
- Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian & Gölz, Sebastian & Brunner, Marc, 2013.
"Effects of feedback on residential electricity demand—Findings from a field trial in Austria,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1097-1106.
- Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian & Götz, Sebastian & Brunner, Marc, 2012. "Effects of feedback on residential electricity demand: Findings from a field trial in Austria," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S8/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Silvis, Julia & Leighty, Wayne & Karner, Alex, 2007. "Folk Quantification of Transportation Energy: An initial investigation of perceptions of automobile energy use," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2xn409sd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- de Groot, Henri L. F. & Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Energy saving by firms: decision-making, barriers and policies,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 717-740, November.
- Henri L.F.M. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1999. "Energy Saving by Firms: Decision-Making, Barriers and Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nicolas Astier, 2018. "Comparative Feedbacks under Incomplete Information," Post-Print hal-01465189, HAL.
- Zaroni, Hebert & Maciel, Letícia B. & Carvalho, Diego B. & Pamplona, Edson de O., 2019. "Monte Carlo Simulation approach for economic risk analysis of an emergency energy generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 498-508.
- Nick Eyre, 1997. "Barriers to Energy Efficiency: More Than Just Market Failure," Energy & Environment, , vol. 8(1), pages 25-43, March.
- Silvis, Julia & Leighty, Wayne & Karner, Alex, 2007. "Folk Quantification of Transportation Energy: An initial investigation of perceptions of automobile energy use," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5xk916rj, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Alberts, Genevieve & Gurguc, Zeynep & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & Napp, Tamaryn, 2016. "Competition and norms: A self-defeating combination?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 504-523.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:29:y:2004:i:9:p:1431-1447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.