Modeling energy technology choices : Which investment analysis tools are appropriate?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naughten, Barry, 2003. "Economic assessment of combined cycle gas turbines in Australia: Some effects of microeconomic reform and technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 225-245, February.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Harris, Jane & Anderson, Jane & Shafron, Walter, 2000. "Investment in energy efficiency: a survey of Australian firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 867-876, October.
- Thompson, Philip B, 1997. "Evaluating energy efficiency investments: accounting for risk in the discounting process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 989-996, October.
- Haberl, Helmut & Adensam, Heidi & Geissler, Susanne, 1998. "Optimal climate protection strategies for space heating The case of Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(15), pages 1125-1135, December.
- Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M., 2007. "Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1819-1829, March.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Montes, German Martinez & Martin, Enrique Prados & Bayo, Javier Alegre & Garcia, Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "The applicability of computer simulation using Monte Carlo techniques in windfarm profitability analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4746-4755.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:414-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Groot, Henri L. F. & Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Energy saving by firms: decision-making, barriers and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 717-740, November.
- Henri L.F.M. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1999. "Energy Saving by Firms: Decision-Making, Barriers and Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mundaca, Luis, 2008. "Markets for energy efficiency: Exploring the implications of an EU-wide 'Tradable White Certificate' scheme," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3016-3043, November.
- Houghton, T. & Cruden, A., 2011. "Exploring future hydrogen development and the impact of policy: A novel investment-led approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1318-1329, March.
- Reddy, Sudhakar & Painuly, J.P, 2004. "Diffusion of renewable energy technologies—barriers and stakeholders’ perspectives," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1431-1447.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:22:y:1994:i:10:p:877-883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.