Monte Carlo Simulation approach for economic risk analysis of an emergency energy generation system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:378-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Blake E., 1994. "Modeling energy technology choices : Which investment analysis tools are appropriate?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 877-883, October.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Hiendro, Ayong & Twaha, Ssennoga, 2015. "Economic analysis of PV/diesel hybrid system with flywheel energy storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 398-405.
- Oliveira, Isabela Alves de & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre, 2017. "The impact of energy storage in power systems: The case of Brazil’s Northeastern grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 50-61.
- Touretzky, Cara R. & McGuffin, Dana L. & Ziesmer, Jena C. & Baldea, Michael, 2016. "The effect of distributed electricity generation using natural gas on the electric and natural gas grids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 500-514.
- Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Yusta-Loyo, José M. & Domínguez-Navarro, José A. & Ramírez-Rosado, Ignacio J. & Lujano, Juan & Aso, Ismael, 2011. "Multi-objective optimization minimizing cost and life cycle emissions of stand-alone PV–wind–diesel systems with batteries storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4033-4041.
- repec:eee:energy:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:548-556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teng, Fei & Tondeur, Daniel, 2007. "Efficiency of Carbon storage with leakage: Physical and economical approaches," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 540-548.
- Vlysidis, Anestis & Binns, Michael & Webb, Colin & Theodoropoulos, Constantinos, 2011. "A techno-economic analysis of biodiesel biorefineries: Assessment of integrated designs for the co-production of fuels and chemicals," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4671-4683.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:127-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fleck, Brian & Huot, Marc, 2009. "Comparative life-cycle assessment of a small wind turbine for residential off-grid use," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2688-2696.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:12:p:2330-:d:240827 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiesel generator; Natural gas generator; Net present value; Monte Carlo simulation; Economic risk analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:498-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.