Analysis of energy use and CO2 emission in service industries: Evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Kankana, 2008. "Energy use efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector: An interstate analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 662-672, February.
- Mairet, Nicolas & Decellas, Fabrice, 2009. "Determinants of energy demand in the French service sector: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2734-2744, July.
- Schipper, Lee & Meyers, Steve & Ketoff, Andrea N., 1986. "Energy use in the service sector : An international perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 201-218, June.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2012.
"Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-152, August.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2009. "Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood," Working Papers 53/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sune Karlsson & Jimmy Skoglund, 2004.
"Maximum-likelihood based inference in the two-way random effects model with serially correlated time effects,"
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 79-88, January.
- Karlsson, Sune & Skoglund, Jimmy, 2000. "Maximum-likelihood based inference in the two-way random effects model with serially correlated time effects," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 383, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sune Karlsson & Jimmy Skoglund, 2000. "Maximum-Likelihood Based Inference in the Two-Way Random Effects Model with Serially Correlated Time Effects," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1178, Econometric Society.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boyd, Gale A. & Pang, Joseph X., 2000. "Estimating the linkage between energy efficiency and productivity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 289-296, May.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung, 2007. "Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 373-382, January.
- Hoff, Ayoe, 2007. "Second stage DEA: Comparison of approaches for modelling the DEA score," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 425-435, August.
- Oggioni, G. & Riccardi, R. & Toninelli, R., 2011. "Eco-efficiency of the world cement industry: A data envelopment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2842-2854, May.
- Hjalmarsson, Lennart & Veiderpass, Ann, 1992. " Productivity in Swedish Electricity Retail Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 193-205, Supplemen.
- Schleich, Joachim, 2009. "Barriers to energy efficiency: A comparison across the German commercial and services sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2150-2159, May.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2005. "A DEA approach to regional development," MPRA Paper 3992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1979. "Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 339-338, July.
- Collard, Fabrice & Feve, Patrick & Portier, Franck, 2005. "Electricity consumption and ICT in the French service sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 541-550, May.
- Edquist, Harald, 2011. "Intangible Investment and the Swedish Manufacturing and Service Sector Paradox," Working Paper Series 863, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Krackeler, Tom & Schipper, Lee & Sezgen, Osman, 1998. "Carbon dioxide emissions in OECD service sectors: the critical role of electricity use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(15), pages 1137-1152, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bian, Yiwen & Hu, Miao & Wang, Yousen & Xu, Hao, 2016. "Energy efficiency analysis of the economic system in China during 1986–2012: A parallel slacks-based measure approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 990-998.
- Mahdi Ziaei, Sayyed, 2015. "Effects of financial development indicators on energy consumption and CO2 emission of European, East Asian and Oceania countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 752-759.
- Fernández González, P. & Presno, M.J. & Landajo, M., 2015. "Regional and sectoral attribution to percentage changes in the European Divisia carbonization index," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1437-1452.
- Ali, Ghaffar & Abbas, Sawaid & Mueen Qamer, Faisal, 2013. "How effectively low carbon society development models contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation action plans in Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 632-638.
- Tolga Kaya, 2017. "Unraveling the Energy use Network of Construction Sector in Turkey using Structural Path Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 31-43.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
More about this item
KeywordsService industries; Energy efficiency; Data envelopment analysis; Panel data model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:7:p:5285-5294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.