Performance of simulated flexible integrated gasification polygeneration facilities. Part A: A technical-energetic assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham, John R. & Li, Si & Qiu, Jiaping, 2008. "Corporate misreporting and bank loan contracting," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 44-61.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2007," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 24 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- Ronald W. Breault, 2010. "Gasification Processes Old and New: A Basic Review of the Major Technologies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-25, February.
- Neelis, Maarten & Patel, Martin & Blok, Kornelis & Haije, Wim & Bach, Pieter, 2007. "Approximation of theoretical energy-saving potentials for the petrochemical industry using energy balances for 68 key processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1104-1123.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2006," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 62 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2006," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 23 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- ,, 2007. "African Development Report 2007," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199238866.
- Wipo, 2007. "WIPO PATENT REPORT, 2008 edition," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2008:931, July.
- Uslu, Ayla & Faaij, André P.C. & Bergman, P.C.A., 2008. "Pre-treatment technologies, and their effect on international bioenergy supply chain logistics. Techno-economic evaluation of torrefaction, fast pyrolysis and pelletisation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1206-1223.
- -, 2007. "Caribbean development report Volume I," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38725, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Hamelinck, Carlo N. & Faaij, André P.C. & den Uil, Herman & Boerrigter, Harold, 2004. "Production of FT transportation fuels from biomass; technical options, process analysis and optimisation, and development potential," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1743-1771.
- Wipo, 2007. "WIPO PATENT REPORT, 2007 edition," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2007:931, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfersdorf, Christian & Boblenz, Kristin & Pardemann, Robert & Meyer, Bernd, 2015. "Syngas-based annex concepts for chemical energy storage and improving flexibility of pulverized coal combustion power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 618-627.
- Thallam Thattai, A. & Oldenbroek, V. & Schoenmakers, L. & Woudstra, T. & Aravind, P.V., 2016. "Experimental model validation and thermodynamic assessment on high percentage (up to 70%) biomass co-gasification at the 253MWe integrated gasification combined cycle power plant in Buggenum, The Neth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 381-393.
- Buttler, Alexander & Kunze, Christian & Spliethoff, Hartmut, 2013. "IGCC–EPI: Decentralized concept of a highly load-flexible IGCC power plant for excess power integration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 869-879.
- Jana, Kuntal & De, Sudipta, 2015. "Polygeneration using agricultural waste: Thermodynamic and economic feasibility study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 648-660.
- Chen, Shiyi & Xiang, Wenguo & Wang, Dong & Xue, Zhipeng, 2012. "Incorporating IGCC and CaO sorption-enhanced process for power generation with CO2 capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 285-294.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:180-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schakel, Wouter & Meerman, Hans & Talaei, Alireza & Ramírez, Andrea & Faaij, André, 2014. "Comparative life cycle assessment of biomass co-firing plants with carbon capture and storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 441-467.
- Meerman, J.C. & Ramírez, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2012. "Performance of simulated flexible integrated gasification polygeneration facilities, Part B: Economic evaluation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 6083-6102.
- Kaniyal, Ashok A. & van Eyk, Philip J. & Nathan, Graham J., 2016. "Storage capacity assessment of liquid fuels production by solar gasification in a packed bed reactor using a dynamic process model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 578-588.
- Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Seebregts, Ad & Faaij, André, 2015. "Operational flexibility and economics of power plants in future low-carbon power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 107-128.
- Farhat, Karim & Reichelstein, Stefan, 2016. "Economic value of flexible hydrogen-based polygeneration energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 857-870.
- repec:eee:appene:v:202:y:2017:i:c:p:88-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohl, Thomas & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan, 2013. "Energetic and environmental performance of three biomass upgrading processes integrated with a CHP plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 124-134.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexibility Refinery Biofuels Biochemicals Technical assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:6:p:2563-2587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.