African Development Report 2007
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 24 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: https://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Meerman, J.C. & Ramírez, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2011. "Performance of simulated flexible integrated gasification polygeneration facilities. Part A: A technical-energetic assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2563-2587, August.
- Fischer, Klara, 2016. "Why new crop technology is not scale-neutral—A critique of the expectations for a crop-based African Green Revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1185-1194.
- Winfield, Mark & Gibson, Robert B. & Markvart, Tanya & Gaudreau, Kyrke & Taylor, Jennifer, 2010. "Implications of sustainability assessment for electricity system design: The case of the Ontario Power Authority's integrated power system plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4115-4126, August.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp452, IIIS.
- Berrang-Ford, Lea & Dingle, Kathryn & Ford, James D. & Lee, Celine & Lwasa, Shuaib & Namanya, Didas B. & Henderson, Jim & Llanos, Alejandro & Carcamo, Cesar & Edge, Victoria, 2012. "Vulnerability of indigenous health to climate change: A case study of Uganda's Batwa Pygmies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(6), pages 1067-1077.
- Meerman, J.C. & Ramírez, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2012. "Performance of simulated flexible integrated gasification polygeneration facilities, Part B: Economic evaluation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6083-6102.
- Philip Antwi-Agyei & Andrew Dougill & Evan Fraser & Lindsay Stringer, 2013. "Characterising the nature of household vulnerability to climate variability: empirical evidence from two regions of Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 903-926, August.
- World Bank, 2010. "Paraguay Poverty Assessment : Determinants and Challenges for Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12585, The World Bank.
- Saayman, Melville & Krugell, Waldo F. & Saayman, Andrea, 2016. "Willingness to pay: Who are the cheap talkers?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 96-111.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2012.
"Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong Province, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-78.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2010. "Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong province, China," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lindfeldt, Erik G. & Saxe, Maria & Magnusson, Mimmi & Mohseni, Farzad, 2010. "Strategies for a road transport system based on renewable resources - The case of an import-independent Sweden in 2025," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1836-1845, June.
- Filippov, Sergey & Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "New Europe's Promise for Life Sciences," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carolyn Cordery, 2010. "Control or collaboration?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(6), pages 793-813, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed