African Development Report 2007
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 24 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2012.
"Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong Province, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-78.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2010. "Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong province, China," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Winfield, Mark & Gibson, Robert B. & Markvart, Tanya & Gaudreau, Kyrke & Taylor, Jennifer, 2010. "Implications of sustainability assessment for electricity system design: The case of the Ontario Power Authority's integrated power system plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4115-4126, August.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp452, IIIS.
- Philip Antwi-Agyei & Andrew Dougill & Evan Fraser & Lindsay Stringer, 2013. "Characterising the nature of household vulnerability to climate variability: empirical evidence from two regions of Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 903-926, August.
- Carolyn Cordery & Rachel Baskerville & Brenda Porter, 2010. "Control or collaboration?: Contrasting accountability relationships in the primary health sector," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(6), pages 793-813, August.
- Filippov, Sergey & Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "New Europe's Promise for Life Sciences," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Berrang-Ford, Lea & Dingle, Kathryn & Ford, James D. & Lee, Celine & Lwasa, Shuaib & Namanya, Didas B. & Henderson, Jim & Llanos, Alejandro & Carcamo, Cesar & Edge, Victoria, 2012. "Vulnerability of indigenous health to climate change: A case study of Uganda's Batwa Pygmies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(6), pages 1067-1077.
- World Bank, 2010. "Paraguay Poverty Assessment : Determinants and Challenges for Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12585, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed