African Development Report 2006
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolyn Cordery & Rachel Baskerville & Brenda Porter, 2010. "Control or collaboration?: Contrasting accountability relationships in the primary health sector," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(6), pages 793-813, August.
- World Bank, 2010.
"Paraguay Poverty Assessment : Determinants and Challenges for Poverty Reduction
[Paraguay - Estudio de pobreza : determinantes y desafíos para la reduccion de la pobreza]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12585, The World Bank.
- Meerman, J.C. & Ramírez, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2012. "Performance of simulated flexible integrated gasification polygeneration facilities, Part B: Economic evaluation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6083-6102.
- Fischer, Klara, 2016. "Why new crop technology is not scale-neutral—A critique of the expectations for a crop-based African Green Revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1185-1194.
- Catherine N. Munyua & Isabel N. Wagara, 2015. "Diversification and a multidisciplinary approach for raising agriculture production and attaining food security in smallholder farming systems of sub-Saharan Africa," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(10), pages 218-224, October.
- Berrang-Ford, Lea & Dingle, Kathryn & Ford, James D. & Lee, Celine & Lwasa, Shuaib & Namanya, Didas B. & Henderson, Jim & Llanos, Alejandro & Carcamo, Cesar & Edge, Victoria, 2012. "Vulnerability of indigenous health to climate change: A case study of Uganda's Batwa Pygmies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(6), pages 1067-1077.
- Meerman, J.C. & Ramírez, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2011. "Performance of simulated flexible integrated gasification polygeneration facilities. Part A: A technical-energetic assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2563-2587, August.
- Sergey Filippov & Kálmán Kalotay, 2009. "New Europe’s Promise for Life Sciences," Chapters,in: Multinationals and Emerging Economies, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Antwi-Agyei & Andrew Dougill & Evan Fraser & Lindsay Stringer, 2013. "Characterising the nature of household vulnerability to climate variability: empirical evidence from two regions of Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 903-926, August.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2012.
"Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong Province, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-78.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2010. "Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong province, China," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.