Exit, voice and income taxes: The loyalty of voters
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Renaud, Paul S A & van Winden, Frans A A M, 1987. "Tax Rate and Government Expenditure," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 349-67.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990.
"Tax Harmonization and Tax Competition in Europe,"
NBER Working Papers
3248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1993.
"How Much Europe? Subsidiarity, Centralization and Fiscal Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1994. "How Much Europe? Subsidiarity, Centralization and Fiscal Competition," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 85-107, February.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1994. "How much Europe? Subsidiarity, centralization and fiscal competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19838, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980. "The Exit-Voice Tradeoff in the Labor Market: Unionism, Job Tenure, Quits, and Separations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 643-673.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Edel, Matthew & Sclar, Elliott, 1974. "Taxes, Spending, and Property Values: Supply Adjustment in a Tiebout-Oates Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 941-54, Sept./Oct.
- Epple, Dennis & Zelenitz, Allan & Visscher, Michael, 1978. "A Search for Testable Implications of the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 405-25, June.
- Eichenberger, Reiner, 1994. "The Benefits of Federalism and the Risk of Overcentralization," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 403-20.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1996. "Tax harmonization and tax competition in the European Union: Lessons from Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 351-371, June.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-71, Nov./Dec..
- Susan Schwochau, 1987. "Union Effects on Job Attitudes," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(2), pages 209-224, January.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, june. pag.
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1992. "Trade Unions, Collective Voice and Fringe Benefits," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(201), pages 125-41, June.
- Steven C. Deller & David L. Chicoine, 1993. "Representative Versus Direct Democracy: a Test of Allocative Efficiency in Local Government Expenditures," Public Finance Review, , vol. 21(1), pages 100-114, January.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-27, October.
- Pommerehne, Werner W & Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 1996. "Tax Rates, Tax Administration and Income Tax Evasion in Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 161-70, July.
- Dowding, Keith & John, Peter, 1996. "Exiting Behavior under Tiebout Conditions: Towards a Predictive Model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(3-4), pages 393-406, September.
- Cannings, Kathy, 1989. "An exit-voice model of managerial attachment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-129, August.
- Steven Deller & David Chicoine, 1988. "Representative versus direct democracy a Tiebout test of relative performance: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 69-72, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:13:y:1997:i:3:p:455-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.