The advantage of international fiscal cooperation under alternative monetary regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devereux, Michael B, 1991. "The Terms of Trade and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 720-36, October.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can international monetary policy cooperation be counterproductive?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 199-217, May.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Henderson, Dale W., 1988. "Is sovereign policymaking bad?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 93-140, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld and ., 1997.
"Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C97-085, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," NBER Working Papers 2869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1997. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt712610vq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," CEPR Discussion Papers 519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, June.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1988.
"The gains from fiscal cooperation in the two-commodity real trade model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 111-127, August.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987. "The Gains from Fiscal Cooperation in the Two Commodity Real Trade Model," NBER Working Papers 2466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Zeeuw, A.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1987.
"Difference games and policy evaluation : A conceptual framework,"
FEW 268, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991. "Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-36, October.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "International Policy Coordination in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Chapters, in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 274-330 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Bryson & Henrik Jensen & David Hoose, 1993. "Rules, discretion, and international monetary and fiscal policy coordination," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-132, June.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"International policy coordination in interdependent monetary economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-23, August.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "International Policy Coordination in Interdependent Monetary Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kehoe, Patrick J, 1989. "Policy Cooperation among Benevolent Governments May Be Undesirable," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 289-96, April.
- Henrik Jensen, 1992. "Time inconsistency problems and commitments of monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 247-266, October.
- Chang, Roberto, 1990. "International coordination of fiscal deficits," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 347-366, June.
- Cohen, Daniel & Michel, Philippe, 1988. "How Should Control Theory Be Used to Calculate a Time-Consistent Government Policy?," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 263-74, April.
- Brociner, Andrew & Levine, Paul L, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy Coordination and EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Paul & Brociner, Andrew, 1994. "Fiscal policy coordination and EMU : A dynamic game approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 699-729.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1993. "Uncertainty in interdependent economies with monopoly unions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24.
- Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1992. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Under EMU: Credible Inflation Targets or Unpleasant Monetary Arithmetic?," CEPR Discussion Papers 701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Miller & Mark Salmon, 1985. "Policy Coordination and Dynamic Games," NBER Chapters, in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 184-227 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1978. "On the Time Consistency of Optimal Policy in a Monetary Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1411-28, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:12:y:1996:i:3:p:485-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.