International policy coordination in interdependent monetary economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "International Policy Coordination in Interdependent Monetary Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2006. "The public sector and international integration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 202-209, November.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna & Chang Yee Kwan, 2012.
"Subsidies As Optimal Fiscal Stimuli,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(Supplemen), pages 149-167, December.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna & Chang Yee Kwan, 2010. "Subsidies as Optimal Fiscal Stimuli," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 247, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia & Kwan, Chang Yee, 2010. "Subsidies as Optimal Fiscal Stimuli," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-96, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Torben Andersen, 2001. "European Integration - A Downward Bias in Employment Policies?," CESifo Working Paper Series 574, CESifo Group Munich.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991. "International Fiscal Policy Coordination and Competition: An Exposition," NBER Working Papers 3779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "International policy cooperation may be undesirable," Staff Report 103, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Henrik Jensen, 1993. "International monetary policy cooperation in economies with centralized wage setting," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 269-285, September.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1989. "Fiscal Aspects of Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2012.
"Globalization, Tax Distortions, and Public-Sector Retrenchment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 409-439, June.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2010. "Globalization, tax distortions and public sector retrenchment," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Capital Income Tax Coordination and the Income Tax Mix," Working Papers 24-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten, 2006.
"International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1169-1195, July.
- Andersen, Torben M & Spange, Morten, 2002. "International Interdependencies in Fiscal Stabilization Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Var Der Ploeg, F., 1989.
"Monetary Interdependence Under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regime,"
8920, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Monetary interdependence under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Discussion Paper 1989-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Budgetary aspects of economic and monetary integration in Europe,"
1990-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Budgetary Aspects of Economic and Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Budgetary Aspects Of Economic And Monetary Integration Inn Europe," Papers 9037, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1990.
"Domestic politics and the international coordination of fiscal policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 245-265, May.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Domestic Politics and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Tabellini, 1988. "Domestic Politics and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 529, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2013. "Product market integration, tax distortions and public sector size," Economics Working Papers 2013-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2007. "Product Market Integration and Income Taxation: Distortions and Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 2170, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1996. "The advantage of international fiscal cooperation under alternative monetary regimes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 485-504, November.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Rasmussen, Bo Sandemann & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1996. "Optimal fiscal policy in open economies with labour market distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 103-117, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:25:y:1988:i:1-2:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.