Uncertainty in interdependent economies with monopoly unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Neumann, 1991. "Precommitment by central bank independence," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 95-112, June.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1987.
"Interest rate smoothing and price level trend-stationarity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 335-348, May.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1986. "Interest rate smoothing and price level trend-stationarity," Working Paper 86-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1987. "Interest rate smoothing and price level trend-stationarity," Working Paper 87-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2010. "Why EMU is not a failure," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Henrik Jensen, 1993. "International monetary policy cooperation in economies with centralized wage setting," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 269-285, September.
- Reyna-Cerecero, Mario & Mavrotas, George, 2003. "Inflation, Output and Perfectly Enforceable Price Controls in Orthodox and Heterodox Stabilization Programmes," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Van Gompel, Johan, 1995. "Optimal wage indexation with exchange rate uncertainty in an oligopolistic and unionized economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-45, April.
- Mikosch, Heiner & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2012.
"Has the EMU reduced wage growth and unemployment? Testing a model of trade union behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 27-37.
- Heiner Mikosch & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2011. "Has the EMU Reduced Wage Growth and Unemployment? Testing a Model of Trade Union Behaviour," KOF Working papers 11-280, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Heiner Mikosch & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2011. "Has the EMU Reduced Wage Growth and Unemployment? Testing a Model of Trade Union Behaviour," CESifo Working Paper Series 3453, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agiomirgianakis, George & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2001. "Macroeconomic equilibrium with illegal immigration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 181-202, April.
- Borda, Patrie & Gaumont, Damien & Manioc, Olivier, 2011. "Unions’ Coordination and the Central Banker’s behavior in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 50293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrik Jensen, 1992. "Time inconsistency problems and commitments of monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 247-266, October.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1996. "The advantage of international fiscal cooperation under alternative monetary regimes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 485-504, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:15:y:1993:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .