Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Driffill, John, 1987.
"Macroeconomic Policy Games with Incomplete Information - A Survey,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
288, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Driffill, John, 1988. "Macroeconomic policy games with incomplete information : A survey," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 533-541, March.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Levine, Paul & Price, Stephen Wheatley, 1996. " Migration Theories and Evidence: An Assessment," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 159-198, June.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1995. "On Measuring the Costs of Labour Immobility and Market Heterogeneity in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Russell, S.S. & Teitelbaum, M.S., 1992. "International Migration and International Trade," World Bank - Discussion Papers 160, World Bank.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1988.
"Centralized Wage Setting and Monetary Policy in a Reputational Equilibrium,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 102-118, February.
- Guido Tabellini, 1985. "Centralized Wage Setting and Monetary Policy in a Reputational Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 369, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar, 1991.
"The Interaction of Monetary Policy and Wages,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Driffill, E.J. & Schultz, Ch., 1990.
"Wage Setting and Stabilization Policy in a Game with Renegotiation,"
1990-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Driffill, John & Schultz, Christian, 1992. "Wage Setting and Stabilization Policy in a Game with Renegotiation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 440-459, July.
- Driffill, J. & Schultz, C., 1990. "Wage Setting And Stabilization Policy In A Game With Renegociation," Papers 9003, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Cubitt, Robin P, 1995. " Corporatism, Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Performance: A Simple Game Theoretic Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Cubitt, Robin P., 1992.
"Economic policy precommitment and social welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 191-201, November.
- Henrik Jensen, 1993. "International monetary policy cooperation in economies with centralized wage setting," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 269-285, September.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "Brain drain and economic growth : A dynamic model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 223-247, September.
- Glytsos, Nicholas & Katseli, Louka Tarsitsa, 1986. "Theoretical and Empirical Determinants of International Labour Mobility: A Greek-German Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar, 1986. "Endogenous unions and governments : A game-theoretic approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 5-26, February.
- Burda, Michael C., 1993.
"The determinants of East-West German migration: Some first results,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 452-461, April.
- Burda, Michael C, 1993. "The Determinants of East-West German Migration: Some First Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes, Gordon & McCormick, Barry, 1994. "Did Migration in the 1980s Narrow the North-South Divide?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(244), pages 509-527, November.
- Dolado, Juan J & Goria, Alessandra & Ichino, Andrea, 1994.
"Immigration, Human Capital and Growth in the Host Country: Evidence from Pooled Country Data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 193-215.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Goria, Alessandra & Ichino, Andrea, 1993. "Immigration, Human Capital and Growth in the Host Country: Evidence from Pooled Country Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M, 1996. "International Macroeconomic Interdependence and International Migration of Labour," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 133-147, April.
- Cubitt, Robin P, 1992. "Monetary Policy Games and Private Sector Precommitment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 513-530, July.
- Greenwood, Michael J & McDowell, John M, 1986. "The Factor Market Consequences of U.S. Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1738-1772, December.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, December.
- Lundborg, Per, 1995. "International Migration and Economic Growth: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Paper Series 434, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
- Straubhaar, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1992.
"Towards a European Migration Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Straubhaar, 2006. "Towards a European Migration Policy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(6), pages 290-291, November.
- Slobodan Djajic, 1985. "Minimum Wage, Unemployment and International Migration," Working Papers 605, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1994. "Sustaining policy cooperation between economies of different size," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 289-307, May.
- Calmfors, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1985. " Classical Unemployment, Accommodation Policies and Adjustment of Real Wages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 234-261.
- Faini, Riccardo & Venturini, Alessandra, 1993. "Trade, aid and migrations: Some basic policy issues," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 435-442, April.
- Faini, Riccardo & Venturini, Alessandra, 1994. "Migration and Growth: The Experience of Southern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1993. "Uncertainty in interdependent economies with monopoly unions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Hafiz A. Akhand, 1992. "Policy Credibility and Inflation in a Wage-Setting Game," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 407-419, May.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1987. "Illegal aliens, unemployment and immigration policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 235-249, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:20:y:1998:i:2:p:243-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.