Wage Setting and Stabilization Policy in a Game with Renegotiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Driffill, E.J. & Schultz, Ch., 1990. "Wage Setting and Stabilization Policy in a Game with Renegotiation," Discussion Paper 1990-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Driffill, J. & Schultz, C., 1990. "Wage Setting And Stabilization Policy In A Game With Renegociation," Papers 9003, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrendorf, Berthold, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Way of Precommitment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 431-448, July.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Keshab Bhattarai & Huw Dixon, 2014. "Equilibrium Unemployment in a General Equilibrium Model with Taxes," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(S1), pages 90-128, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:44:y:1992:i:3:p:440-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.