Towards a European Migration Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Straubhaar, 2006. "Towards a European Migration Policy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(6), pages 290-291, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Protection, Trade Adjustment Assistance, and Income Distribution," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 123-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Trade with Mexico and Water Use in California Agriculture," Papers 399, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Paul Krugman, 1982. "Trade in Differentiated Products and the Political Economy of Trade Liberalization," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 197-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Tornell, 1991. "Time Inconsistency of Protectionist Programs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 963-974.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Helmenstein, Christian & Yegorov, Yury, 2000.
"The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 307-323, February.
- Christian Helmenstein & Yury Yegorov, 1994. "The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains," Economics Working Papers 86, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000.
"Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 337-378, October.
- Wildasin, David E., 1999. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Factor Mobility and Fiscal Policy in the EU: Policy Issues and Analytical Approaches," CESifo Working Paper Series 344, CESifo Group Munich.
- Velling, Johannes, 1993. "Schengen, Dublin und Maastricht: Etappen auf dem Weg zu einer europäischen Immigrationspolitik," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2007. "Die Steuerung der Arbeitsmigration im Zuwanderungsgesetz: Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme aus ökonomischer Sicht," HWWI Policy Papers 3-2, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Agiomirgianakis, George & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2001. "Globalization of labor markets and macroeconomic equilibrium," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 109-133.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M. & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2001. "Economic growth, international labour mobility, and unanticipated non-monetary shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-16, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEast-West Migration; Economic Benefits of Migration; Migration Policy;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .