Sorties from the Fortress: The Current System of Anti-Immigration Policy in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 1995. "Tackling the European Migration Problems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 45-62, Spring.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 1997.
"A Statistical Analysis of Crime against Foreigners in Unified Germany,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(1), pages 182-209.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1995. "A Statistical Analysis of Crime Against Foreigners in Unified Germany," Working papers 95-15, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "A Statistical Analysis of Crime Against Foreigners in Unified Germany," Working Papers 737, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "A Statistical Analysis of Crime Against Foreigners in Unified Germany," NBER Working Papers 5485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotte, Ralph & Vogler, Michael & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1997.
"South-North Refugee Migration: Lessons for Development Cooperation,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 99-115, February.
- Rotte, Ralph & Vogler, Michael & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1997. "South-North Refugee Migration: Lessons for Development Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995.
"Integrating the East: The Labour Market Effects of Immigration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, T. & Zimmermann, K., 1995. "Integrating the East: The Labor Market Effects of Immigration," Papers 5, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Faini, Riccardo & Venturini, Alessandra, 1993. "Trade, aid and migrations: Some basic policy issues," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 435-442, April.
- Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Das Entsendegesetz: Suendenfall oder Loesung des Arbeitslosigkeitsproblems?," IZA Discussion Papers 8, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertig, Michael, 2002. "Evaluating Immigration Policy Potentials and Limitations," IZA Discussion Papers 437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational cooperation; immigration policy;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.