Collective judgement: combining individual value judgements
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud & Schmeidler, David, 1977. "Aggregation Procedure for Cardinal Preferences: A Formulation and Proof of Samuelson's Impossibility Conjecture," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1431-38, September.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1978. "Axioms for approval voting: Direct proof," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 180-185, October.
- Fishburn, Peter C & Gehrlein, William V, 1977. "Towards a Theory of Elections with Probabilistic Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1907-24, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Social Aggregation Rules and Continuity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 337-52, May.
- Hylland, Aanund, 1980. "Aggregation Procedure for Cardinal Preferences: A Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 539-42, March.
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K & Peleg, Bezalel, 1986. "Distribution of Power under Stochastic Social Choice Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 909-21, July.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1976. "A Group Preference Axiomatization with Cardinal Utility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 140-145, October.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1975. "A Probabilistic Model of Social Choice: Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 297-301, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:37:y:1999:i:3:p:211-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.