The possibility of group choice: pairwise comparisons and merging functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin W. S. Roberts, 1980. "Interpersonal Comparability and Social Choice Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 421-439.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Campbell, Donald E, 1973. "Social Choice and Intensity of Preference," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(1), pages 211-218, Jan.-Feb..
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1976. "A Group Preference Axiomatization with Cardinal Utility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 140-145, October.
- Barrett, C.R. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990.
"Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework,"
Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993)
9006, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Barrett, C. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990. "Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework," Papers 9006, Dijon - Institut des Mathematiques Economiques.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Nakamura, Kenjiro, 1979. "The Nash Social Welfare Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 423-435, March.
- Hylland, Aanund, 1980. "Aggregation Procedure for Cardinal Preferences: A Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 539-542, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:245:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1576-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9552-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:38:y:2012:i:3:p:481-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.