Aggregation Procedure for Cardinal Preferences: A Formulation and Proof of Samuelson's Impossibility Conjecture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1985.
"Von Neumann-Morgenstern Utilities and Cardinal Preferences,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 633-641, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1985. "Von Neuman- Morgenstern utilities and cardinal preferences," MPRA Paper 8090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baucells, Manel & Shapley, Lloyd S., 2008.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 329-347, March.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Manel Baucells, 1998. "Multiperson Utility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 779, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manel Baucells & Lloyd S. Shapley, 2000. "Multiperson Utility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0078, Econometric Society.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:48:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1037-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dhillon, Amrita & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1997.
"An impossibility theorem with von Neumann-Morgenstern preferences,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 305-309, November.
- Dhillon, A. & Mertens, J.-F., 1997. "An impossiblity theorem with von Neumann-Morgenstern preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1292, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Munnich, Akos & Maksa, Gyula & J. Mokken, Robert, 1999. "Collective judgement: combining individual value judgements," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 211-233, May.
- Tilman Börgers & Yan-Min Choo, 2017. "Revealed Relative Utilitarianism," CESifo Working Paper Series 6613, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:6:p:1431-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.