Savings-investment dynamics in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tesar, Linda L., 1991.
"Savings, investment and international capital flows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 55-78, August.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988. "Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows," Papers 64, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988. "Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows," RCER Working Papers 154, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jansen, W Jos & Schulze, Gunther G, 1996.
"Theory-Based Measurement of the Saving-Investment Correlation with an Application to Norway,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 116-132, January.
- Jansen, Willem Jos & Schulze, Günther G., 1993. "Theory-based measurement of the saving-investment correlation with an application to Norway," Discussion Papers, Series II 205, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Jansen, W.J. & Schulze, G.G., 1993. "Theory-Based Measurement of the Saving-Investment Correlation with an Application to Norway," Papers 9302-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Coakley, Jerry & Kulasi, Farida & Smith, Ron, 1996. "Current Account Solvency and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 620-627, May.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Saving-Investment Correlations: Immobile Capital, Government Policy, or Endogenous Behavior?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 360-387, June.
- Mamingi, Nlandu, 1997. "Saving-investment correlations and capital mobility: The experience of developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 605-626, December.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1991.
"Historical Research on International Lending and Debt,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990. "Historical Research on International Lending and Debt," Economics Working Papers 90-153, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Historical Research on International Lending and Debt," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt39n6n9ns, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia, 2000. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Coakley, Jerry & Hasan, Farida & Smith, Ron, 1999. "Saving, Investment, and Capital Mobility in LDCs," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 632-640, November.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital mobility in the world economy: Theory and measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-103, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1985. "Capital Mobility in the World Economy: Theory and Measurement," NBER Working Papers 1692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1980. "Vignettes on the World Capital Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 331-337, May.
- Jansen, W. Jos, 1997. "Can the intertemporal budget constraint explain the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 77-83, September.
- Murphy, Robert G., 1984. "Capital mobility and the relationship between saving and investment rates in OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 327-342, December.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Taylor, Alan M., 1998.
"Argentina and the world capital market: saving, investment, and international capital mobility in the twentieth century,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 147-184, October.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1997. "Argentina and the World Capital Market: Saving, Investment, and International Capital Mobility in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 6302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinha, Tapen & Sinha, Dipendra, 2004. "The mother of all puzzles would not go away," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 259-267, February.
- Yung-Hsiang Ying & Yoonbai Kim, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis on Capital Flows: The Case of Korea and Mexico," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 954-968, April.
- Ozmen, Erdal & Parmaksiz, Kagan, 2003. "Policy regime change and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: the UK evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 137-149, February.
- W. Jansen, 1998. "Interpreting Saving-Investment Correlations," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 207-219, July.
- Michael Dooley & Jeffrey Frankel & Donald J. Mathieson, 1987. "International Capital Mobility: What Do Saving-Investment Correlations Tell Us?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 503-530, September.
- Jos Jansen, W, 1996. "Estimating saving-investment correlations: evidence for OECD countries based on an error correction model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 749-781, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ang, James, 2009. "The Saving-Investment Dynamics And Financial Sector Reforms in India," MPRA Paper 14498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2015. "International Capital Mobility and Saving-Investment Relationship in India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 430-440.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nadeem Ahmad & Abu Wahid, 2010. "Savings–Investment Correlation and Capital Outflow: The Case of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 80-97, May.
- Eslamloueyan, Karim & Jafari, Mahboubeh, 2014. "Financial crisis and saving–investment dynamics in the presence of cross-sectional dependence: The case of East Asia," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 209-220.
- Christophe Tavéra & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Isabelle Cadoret & Arthur Charpentier, 2015.
"The “mother of all puzzles” at thirty: A meta-analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 141, pages 80-96.
- Christophe Tavéra & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Isabelle Cadoret-David & Arthur Charpentier & Chantal Guéguen & Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Julien Licheron & Guillaume L'Oeill, 2015. "The "Mother of All Puzzles" at thirty: a meta-analysis," Post-Print halshs-01112088, HAL.
- Eleftherios Makedonas & Stavros Tsopoglou, 2013. "Does Accounting for Foreign Capital Flows help to solve the Feldstein and Horioka Puzzle? The Case of Norway," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 18(1), pages 39-56, March.
- Loesse Esso, 2012. "Re-examining the saving-investment nexus: threshold cointegration and causality evidence from the ECOWAS," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 193-220, August.
- Dilem Yıldırım & Ethem Erdem Orman, 2016. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from China," ERC Working Papers 1601, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
- Smruti Ranjan BEHERA, 2015. "Saving-investment Dynamics and capital Mobility in the BRICS," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 5-16.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solarin Sakiru Adebola & Jauhari Dahalan, 2012. "Capital Mobility: An Application of Savings-Investment Link for Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11.
- Yannick BINEAU, "undated". "A Empirical Assessment of the Feldstein and Horioka Literature," EcoMod2010 259600030, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:525-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.