An Empirical Analysis on Capital Flows: The Case of Korea and Mexico
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomislav Globan & Vladimir Arčabić & Petar Sorić, 2016.
"Inflation in New EU Member States: A Domestically or Externally Driven Phenomenon?,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 154-168, January.
- Tomislav Globan & Vladimir Arčabić & Petar Sorić, 2014. "Inflation in New EU Member States: A Domestically or Externally Driven Phenomenon?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1405, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Increasing Private Capital Flows To Developing Countries: The Role Of Physical And Financial Infrastructure In 58 Countries, 1970-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Thomas Fullerton & Miwa Hattori & Cuauhtémoc Calderón, 2001.
"Error correction exchange rate modeling: Evidence for Mexico,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 25(3), pages 358-368, September.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Miwa Hattori & Cuauhtemoc Calderon, 2004. "Error Correction Exchange Rate Modeling Evidence for Mexico," International Finance 0406001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardik A. Marfatia, 2016. "The Role of Push and Pull Factors in Driving Global Capital Flows," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 62(2), pages 117-146.
- Ying, Yung-Hsiang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Tung, Chris Y. & Chang, Koyin, 2013. "“Capital mobility in East Asian Countries is not so high”: Examining the impact of sterilization on capital flows," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 55-64.
- Payne, James E., 2005. "Savings-investment dynamics in Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-534, July.
- Tomislav Globan, 2015. "Financial integration, push factors and volatility of capital flows: evidence from EU new member states," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 643-672, August.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:30:y:2018:i:4:p:482-505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton Jevcak & Ralph Setzer & Massimo Suardi, 2010. "Determinants of Capital Flows to the New EU Member States Before and During the Financial Crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 425, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Levent, Korap & Özgür, Aslan, 2007. "Exogenous characteristics of short-term capital flows: can they be under control? evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Askin Culha, 2006. "A Structural VAR Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Flows into Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 11-35.
- repec:emx:esteco:v:33:y:2018:i:1:p:117-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Insukindro INSUKINDRO & Arti ADJI & Aryo ALIYUDANTO, 2016. "Analysis of the Unanticipated Factors in Portfolio Inflows to Indonesia: A SVAR Approach: 2001-2012," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 327-341, June.
- López Noria Gabriela & Zamudio Fernández Juan José, 2018. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Foreign Direct Investment: the Case of Mexico," Working Papers 2018-03, Banco de México.
- Mr Insukindro & Arti Adji & Aryo Aliyudanto, 2014. "Analysis of the Unanticipated Factors in Portfolio Inflows to Indonesia: A SCVAR Approach, 2000: Q1 - 2012: Q4," EcoMod2014 7019, EcoMod.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2008.
"Les déterminants des flux de capitaux privés dans l’UMOA: Une approche empirique sur données de panel
[The determinants of private capital inflows in WAEMU: A panel data approach]," MPRA Paper 19159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil Kim & Lian An & Yoonbai Kim, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Capital Flow and Output: Developed versus Developing Economies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(2), pages 195-207, June.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2007.
"Increasing private capital flows to developing countries: The role of physical and financial infrastructure,"
19163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2007. "Increasing Private Capital Flows to Developing Countries : The Role of Physical and Financial Infrastructure," Post-Print hal-00171934, HAL.
- Ali Askin Culha, 2006. "A Structural VAR Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Flows Into Turkey," Working Papers 0605, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yoonbai Kim & Gil Kim, 2012. "The Renminbi Debate: A Review of Issues and Search for Resolution," Chapters,in: Asian Responses to the Global Financial Crisis, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Korap, Levent, 2010. "Identification of ‘pull’ & ‘push’ factors for the portfolio flows: SVAR evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 24275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibarra-Ramírez Raúl & Téllez León Elizabeth, 2017. "Are all types of capital flows driven by the same factors? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2017-18, Banco de México.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:4:y:2001:p:954-968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.