On Primary Commodity Prices: The Impact of Macroeconomic/Monetary Shocks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adams, F. Gerard & Vial, Joaquin, 1988. "Explaining recent metals price swings : Exchange rates and structural considerations," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 85-96, June.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "The Dollar and the Policy Mix: 1985," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 16(1), pages 117-197.
- Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Neil R. Ericsson & Juan J. Dolado, 1992.
"The power of cointegration tests,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
431, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1988. "Economic news, exchange rates and interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Gordon C. Rausser & Marjorie B. Rose & Douglas A. Irwin, 1992.
"World Commodity Prices: The Role of External Debt and Industrial Country Policies,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
90-gatt13, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gordon C. Rausser & Marjorie B. Rose & Douglas A. Irwin, 1992. "World Commodity Prices: The Role of External Debt and Industrial Country Policies," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt13, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Rose, Marjorie B. & Irwin, Douglas A., 1990. "World commodity prices: the role of external debt and industrial country policies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3gz928h9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Rose, Marjorie B. & Irwin, Douglas A., 1992. "World Commodity Prices: The Role of External Debt and Industrial Country Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 493, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1990.
"On The Behavior of Commodity Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
3439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "The Dollar and the Policy Mix: 1985," NBER Working Papers 1636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Radetzki, Marian, 1985. "Effects of a dollar appreciation on dollar prices in international commodity markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 158-159, September.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985. "Policy and Performance Links between LDC Debtors and Industrial Nations," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 16(2), pages 303-368.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Commodity Prices," IMF Working Papers 94/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Borensztein, Eduardo, 1994.
"The Macroeconomic Determinants of Commodity Prices,"
6979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1994. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Commodity Prices," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(2), pages 236-261, June.
- Winters, L Alan, 1987. "Models of Primary Price Indices," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(3), pages 307-322, August.
- Martine Durand & Sveinbjörn Blöndal, 1988. "Are Commodity Prices Leading Indicators of OECD Prices?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Lester G. Telser, 1958. "Futures Trading and the Storage of Cotton and Wheat," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 233-233.
- Geoffrey Heal & Michael Barrow, 1980. "The Relationship between Interest Rates and Metal Price Movements," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 161-181.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Domestic and foreign effects on prices in an open economy: The case of Denmark," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 401-428, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:20:y:1998:i:6:p:767-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.