Carbon price forecasting with a novel hybrid ARIMA and least squares support vector machines methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hintermann, Beat, 2010.
"Allowance price drivers in the first phase of the EU ETS,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 43-56, January.
- Beat Hintermann, 2009. "Allowance Price Drivers in the First Phase of the EU ETS," CEPE Working paper series 09-63, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Keppler, Jan Horst & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria, 2010. "Causalities between CO2, electricity, and other energy variables during phase I and phase II of the EU ETS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3329-3341, July.
- Seifert, Jan & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Wagner, Michael, 2008. "Dynamic behavior of CO2 spot prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 180-194, September.
- Maria Mansanet-Bataller & Angel Pardo & Enric Valor, 2007. "CO2 Prices, Energy and Weather," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-92.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pai, Ping-Feng & Lin, Chih-Sheng, 2005. "A hybrid ARIMA and support vector machines model in stock price forecasting," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 497-505, December.
- Koutroumanidis, Theodoros & Ioannou, Konstantinos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2009. "Predicting fuelwood prices in Greece with the use of ARIMA models, artificial neural networks and a hybrid ARIMA-ANN model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3627-3634, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Ping Wang & Bangzhu Zhu, 2016. "Estimating the Contribution of Industry Structure Adjustment to the Carbon Intensity Target: A Case of Guangdong," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-11, April.
- Bangzhu Zhu & Ping Wang & Julien Chevallier & Yiming Wei, 2015.
"Carbon Price Analysis Using Empirical Mode Decomposition,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 195-206, February.
- Bangzhu Zhu & Ping Wang & Julien Chevallier & Yiming Wei, 2014. "Carbon price analysis using empirical mode decomposition," Working Papers 2014-156, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Naber, S.K. & de Ree, D.A. & Spliet, R. & van den Heuvel, W., 2015. "Allocating CO2 emission to customers on a distribution route," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 191-199.
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Huang, Zhimin, 2016.
"Potential gains from carbon emissions trading in China: A DEA based estimation on abatement cost savings,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 48-59.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2015. "Potential gains from carbon emissions trading in China: A DEA based estimation on abatement cost savings," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 84, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Chen, Xu & Wang, Xiaojun, 2016. "Effects of carbon emission reduction policies on transportation mode selections with stochastic demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 196-205.
- Xiong, Tao & Li, Chongguang & Bao, Yukun, 2017. "Interval-valued time series forecasting using a novel hybrid HoltI and MSVR model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 11-23.
- Heng-Li Yang & Han-Chou Lin, 2017. "Applying the Hybrid Model of EMD, PSR, and ELM to Exchange Rates Forecasting," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 99-116, January.
- Zhao, Weigang & Wang, Jianzhou & Lu, Haiyan, 2014. "Combining forecasts of electricity consumption in China with time-varying weights updated by a high-order Markov chain model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 80-91.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Modeling environmental policy with and without abatement substitution: A tradeoff between economics and environment?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 34-43.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1967-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Xinghua & Wang, Li & Li, Shasha, 2016. "Predicting chaotic coal prices using a multi-layer perceptron network model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 86-92.
- Fan, Liwei & Pan, Sijia & Li, Zimin & Li, Huiping, 2016. "An ICA-based support vector regression scheme for forecasting crude oil prices," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 245-253.
More about this item
KeywordsLeast squares support vector machine; ARIMA; Particle swarm optimization; Hybrid models; Time series forecasting; Carbon price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:3:p:517-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.