Approaches to displaying information to assist decisions under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri, 1989. "Fuzzy sets, probability and measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 135-154, May.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goodwin, Paul & Wright, George, 1993. "Improving judgmental time series forecasting: A review of the guidance provided by research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 147-161, August.
- Detemple, Jerome & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2007. "Monte Carlo methods for derivatives of options with discontinuous payoffs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3393-3417, April.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Michèle Cohen & Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2008.
"Dynamic Decision Making when Risk Perception Depends on Past Experience,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 173-192, March.
- Michèle Cohen & Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2008. "Dynamic Decision Making when Risk Perception Depends on Past Experience," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00211942, HAL.
- Kunreuther, Howard, 1996. "Mitigating Disaster Losses through Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 171-187, May.
- Francis X. Diebold & Anthony S. Tay & Kenneth F. Wallis, 1997.
"Evaluating Density Forecasts of Inflation: The Survey of Professional Forecasters,"
NBER Working Papers
6228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Anthony S. Tay & Kenneth F. Wallis, 1998. "Evaluating Density Forecasts of Inflation: The Survey of Professional Forecasters," Working Papers 98-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Tay & Kenneth F. Wallis, 2000. "Density Forecasting: A Survey," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0370, Econometric Society.
- Harvey, Nigel & Bolger, Fergus, 1996. "Graphs versus tables: Effects of data presentation format on judgemental forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 119-137, March.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Hung, Shih-Jieh, 2009. "Dynamic pricing and revenue management process in Internet retailing under uncertainty: An integrated real options approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 471-481, April.
- Giordani, Paolo & Soderlind, Paul, 2003.
"Inflation forecast uncertainty,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1037-1059, December.
- Giordani, Paolo & Soderlind, Paul, 2000. "Inflation Forecast Uncertainty," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 384, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Nov 2001.
- Söderlind, Paul, 2000. "Inflation Forecast Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:2:p:558-567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping, 2009. "A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 439-449, April.
- Bielza, Concha & Gómez, Manuel & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2011. "A review of representation issues and modeling challenges with influence diagrams," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 227-241, June.
- Lawrence, Michael & Makridakis, Spyros, 1989. "Factors affecting judgmental forecasts and confidence intervals," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 172-187, April.
- Sent, Esther-Mirjam, 2004. "The legacy of Herbert Simon in game theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 303-317, March.
- Lawrence, Michael & Goodwin, Paul & O'Connor, Marcus & Onkal, Dilek, 2006. "Judgmental forecasting: A review of progress over the last 25 years," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 493-518.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2011. "The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 410-415, August.
- Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis, 2001. "Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 459-478, February.
- Radner, Roy, 2000. "Costly and Bounded Rationality in Individual and Team Decision-Making," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 623-658, December.
- Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2007. "Forecasting practices: Empirical evidence and a framework for research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 84-99, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arora, Siddharth & Taylor, James W., 2016. "Forecasting electricity smart meter data using conditional kernel density estimation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 47-59.
- Jessop, Alan, 2014. "IMP: A decision aid for multiattribute evaluation using imprecise weight estimates," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 18-29.
- Ahn, Byeong Seok & Park, Haechurl, 2014. "Establishing dominance between strategies with interval judgments of state probabilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 53-59.
- Colin, Jeroen & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2014. "Setting tolerance limits for statistical project control using earned value management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 107-122.
- Wan, Shu-Ping & Li, Deng-Feng, 2013. "Fuzzy LINMAP approach to heterogeneous MADM considering comparisons of alternatives with hesitation degrees," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 925-940.
- Sun, Bingzhen & Ma, Weimin, 2015. "An approach to consensus measurement of linguistic preference relations in multi-attribute group decision making and application," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 83-92.
- Plaza, Malgorzata, 2016. "Balancing the costs of human resources on an ERP project," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 171-183.
- Zhou, Yang & Huang, Guo H. & Yang, Boting, 2013. "Water resources management under multi-parameter interactions: A factorial multi-stage stochastic programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 559-573.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty; Cost forecasting; Decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:682-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.