Monte Carlo methods for derivatives of options with discontinuous payoffs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Goukasian, Levon & Zapatero, Fernando, 2003. "Monte Carlo computation of optimal portfolios in complete markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 971-986, April.
- Detemple, Jerome & Garcia, Rene & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2006.
"Asymptotic properties of Monte Carlo estimators of diffusion processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-68, September.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2003. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Diffusion Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-11, CIRANO.
- Marcel Rindisbacher & Jérôme Detemple & René Garcia, 2004. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Diffusion Processes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 483, Econometric Society.
- Dmitry Davydov & Vadim Linetsky, 2001. "Pricing and Hedging Path-Dependent Options Under the CEV Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 949-965, July.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Jérôme Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2005. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Derivatives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1657-1675, November.
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux, 2001. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte-Carlo methods in finance. II," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-236.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- Emanuel, David C. & MacBeth, James D., 1982. "Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 533-554, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:7:p:3393-3417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.