Numerical methods for Lévy processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999.
"The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998. "The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Glasserman & David D. Yao, 1992. "Some Guidelines and Guarantees for Common Random Numbers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 884-908, June.
- Mulinacci, Sabrina, 1996. "An approximation of American option prices in a jump-diffusion model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kallsen, Jan & Tankov, Peter, 2006. "Characterization of dependence of multidimensional Lévy processes using Lévy copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1551-1572, August.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskiǐ, 2007. "On Errors And Bias Of Fourier Transform Methods In Quadratic Term Structure Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 273-306.
- Leobacher G., 2006. "Stratified sampling and quasi-Monte Carlo simulation of Lévy processes," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 231-238, October.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006.
"A multivariate jump-driven financial asset model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 385-402.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 29, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2005. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 6-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux, 2001. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte-Carlo methods in finance. II," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-236.
- Topper, Jürgen, 2001. "Worst Case Pricing of Rainbow Options," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-217, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Nan Chen & Paul Glasserman, 2007. "Additive and multiplicative duals for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 153-179, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Pierre L’Ecuyer, 2009. "Quasi-Monte Carlo methods with applications in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 307-349, September.
- Simona Sanfelici, 2004. "Galerkin infinite element approximation for pricing barrier options and options with discontinuous payoff," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(2), pages 125-151, December.
- Helyette Geman & C. Peter M. Dilip Y. Marc, 2007. "Self decomposability and option pricing," Post-Print halshs-00144193, HAL.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Ariel Almendral & Cornelis W. Oosterlee, 2007. "On American Options Under the Variance Gamma Process," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-152.
- Steve Heston & Guofu Zhou, 2000. "On the Rate of Convergence of Discrete-Time Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
- Davis, Mark H.A. & Johansson, Martin P., 2006. "Malliavin Monte Carlo Greeks for jump diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 101-129, January.
- Amin, Kaushik I, 1993. " Jump Diffusion Option Valuation in Discrete Time," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1833-63, December.
- Geske, Robert & Johnson, Herb E, 1984. " The American Put Option Valued Analytically," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1511-24, December.
- Rama Cont & Ekaterina Voltchkova, 2005. "Integro-differential equations for option prices in exponential Lévy models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 299-325, 07.
- Rubenthaler, Sylvain, 2003. "Numerical simulation of the solution of a stochastic differential equation driven by a Lévy process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 311-349, February.
- Kaushik Amin & Ajay Khanna, 1994. "Convergence Of American Option Values From Discrete- To Continuous-Time Financial Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304.
- Claudia Ribeiro & Nick Webber, 2006. "Correcting for Simulation Bias in Monte Carlo Methods to Value Exotic Options in Models Driven by Levy Processes," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 333-352.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:471-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.