Numerical methods for Lévy processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nan Chen & Paul Glasserman, 2007. "Additive and multiplicative duals for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 153-179, April.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998.
"The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999. "The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Leobacher G., 2006. "Stratified sampling and quasi-Monte Carlo simulation of Lévy processes," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 231-238, October.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Simona Sanfelici, 2004. "Galerkin infinite element approximation for pricing barrier options and options with discontinuous payoff," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-151, December.
- Kallsen, Jan & Tankov, Peter, 2006. "Characterization of dependence of multidimensional Lévy processes using Lévy copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1551-1572, August.
- Steve Heston & Guofu Zhou, 2000. "On the Rate of Convergence of Discrete-Time Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006.
"A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
29, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Rubenthaler, Sylvain, 2003. "Numerical simulation of the solution of a stochastic differential equation driven by a Lévy process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 311-349, February.
- Rama Cont & Ekaterina Voltchkova, 2005. "Integro-differential equations for option prices in exponential Lévy models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 299-325, 07.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
- Geske, Robert & Johnson, Herb E, 1984. " The American Put Option Valued Analytically," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1511-24, December.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
NBER Working Papers
7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux, 2001. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte-Carlo methods in finance. II," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-236.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- Claudia Ribeiro & Nick Webber, 2006. "Correcting for Simulation Bias in Monte Carlo Methods to Value Exotic Options in Models Driven by Levy Processes," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 333-352.
- Yor, Marc & Madan, Dilip B. & Carr, Peter & Geman, Hélyette, 2007. "Self-decomposability and option pricing," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1380, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ariel Almendral & Cornelis W. Oosterlee, 2007. "On American Options Under the Variance Gamma Process," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-152.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Topper, Jürgen, 2001. "Worst Case Pricing of Rainbow Options," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-217, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskiǐ, 2007. "On Errors And Bias Of Fourier Transform Methods In Quadratic Term Structure Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 273-306.
- Helyette Geman & C. Peter M. Dilip Y. Marc, 2007. "Self decomposability and option pricing," Post-Print halshs-00144193, HAL.
- Mulinacci, Sabrina, 1996. "An approximation of American option prices in a jump-diffusion model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Kaushik Amin & Ajay Khanna, 1994. "Convergence Of American Option Values From Discrete- To Continuous-Time Financial Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304.
- Davis, Mark H.A. & Johansson, Martin P., 2006. "Malliavin Monte Carlo Greeks for jump diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 101-129, January.
- Pierre L’Ecuyer, 2009. "Quasi-Monte Carlo methods with applications in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 307-349, September.
- Amin, Kaushik I, 1993. " Jump Diffusion Option Valuation in Discrete Time," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1833-63, December.
- Paul Glasserman & David D. Yao, 1992. "Some Guidelines and Guarantees for Common Random Numbers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 884-908, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:471-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.