Malliavin Monte Carlo Greeks for jump diffusions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Youssef El-Khatib & Nicolas Privault, 2004. "Computations of Greeks in a market with jumps via the Malliavin calculus," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, May.
- Nualart, David & Schoutens, Wim, 2000. "Chaotic and predictable representations for Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 109-122, November.
- Josep Vives & Jorge A. León & Frederic Utzet & Josep L. Solé, 2002. "On Lévy processes, Malliavin calculus and market models with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 197-225.
- Paul Glasserman & David D. Yao, 1992. "Some Guidelines and Guarantees for Common Random Numbers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 884-908, June.
- Eric Fournié & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Jérôme Lebuchoux & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Applications of Malliavin calculus to Monte Carlo methods in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 391-412.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-018-0370-x is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Hilber & N. Reich & C. Schwab & C. Winter, 2009. "Numerical methods for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 471-500, September.
- Chen, Nan & Glasserman, Paul, 2007. "Malliavin Greeks without Malliavin calculus," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1689-1723, November.
- Masafumi Hayashi, 2010. "Coefficients of Asymptotic Expansions of SDE with Jumps," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(4), pages 373-389, December.
- El-Khatib, Youssef & Abdulnasser, Hatemi-J, 2011. "On the calculation of price sensitivities with jump-diffusion structure," MPRA Paper 30596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cont, Rama & Lu, Yi, 2016. "Weak approximation of martingale representations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 857-882.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:317:y:2018:i:c:p:68-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fard, Farzad Alavi & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2013. "Pricing participating products with Markov-modulated jump–diffusion process: An efficient numerical PIDE approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 712-721.
- Bilgi Yilmaz, 2018. "Computation of option greeks under hybrid stochastic volatility models via Malliavin calculus," Papers 1806.06061, arXiv.org.
- Lars Peter Hansen, 2008. "Modeling the Long Run: Valuation in Dynamic Stochastic Economies," NBER Working Papers 14243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:matcom:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:69-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kawai, Reiichiro & Takeuchi, Atsushi, 2010. "Sensitivity analysis for averaged asset price dynamics with gamma processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 42-49, January.
- Solé, Josep Lluís & Utzet, Frederic & Vives, Josep, 2007. "Canonical Lévy process and Malliavin calculus," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 165-187, February.
More about this item
KeywordsJump process Lévy process Monte Carlo estimation Mathematical finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:116:y:2006:i:1:p:101-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.