On American Options Under the Variance Gamma Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Sornette, Didier, 2001.
"The Dynamics of the Forward Interest Rate Curve with Stochastic String Shocks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 149-185.
- P. Santa-Clara & D. Sornette, 1998. "The Dynamics of the Forward Interest Rate Curve with Stochastic String Shocks," Papers cond-mat/9801321, arXiv.org.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1994.
"Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992 - 1994,"
NBER Working Papers
4871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates; Sweden 1992-1994," IMF Working Papers 94/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Foreward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992-1994," Papers 579, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Frank de Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2004. "On the Information in the Interest Rate Term Structure and Option Prices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, pages 99-127.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992-4," CEPR Discussion Papers 1051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol Alexander & Dimitri Lvov, 2003. "Statistical Properties of Forward Libor Rates," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2003-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
- Carlos Tolmasky & Dmitry Hindanov, 2002. "Principal components analysis for correlated curves and seasonal commodities: The case of the petroleum market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(11), pages 1019-1035, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lord, Roger & Fang, Fang & Bervoets, Frank & Oosterlee, Kees, 2007. "A fast and accurate FFT-based method for pricing early-exercise options under Lévy processes," MPRA Paper 1952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Hilber & N. Reich & C. Schwab & C. Winter, 2009. "Numerical methods for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 471-500, September.
- L. Alili & A. E. Kyprianou, 2005. "Some remarks on first passage of Levy processes, the American put and pasting principles," Papers math/0508487, arXiv.org.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:35:y:2018:i:1-2:p:23-33:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman V. Ivanov & Katsunori Ano, 2016. "On exact pricing of FX options in multivariate time-changed Lévy models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, pages 201-216.
- repec:spr:compst:v:70:y:2009:i:3:p:505-525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gian P. Cervellera & Marco P. Tucci, 2017. "A note on the Estimation of a Gamma-Variance Process: Learning from a Failure," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 363-385, March.
- Nicola Cantarutti & Jo~ao Guerra, 2016. "Multinomial method for option pricing under Variance Gamma," Papers 1701.00112, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hao Xing, 2009. "Pricing American options for jump diffusions by iterating optimal stopping problems for diffusions," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 70(3), pages 505-525, December.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "Pricing Early-Exercise and Discrete Barrier Options by Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 9248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gian P. Cervellera & Marco P. Tucci, 2014. "A note on the estimation of a Gamma-Variance process: Learning from a failure," Department of Economics University of Siena 702, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Grothe, Oliver & Hofert, Marius, 2015. "Construction and sampling of Archimedean and nested Archimedean Lévy copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 182-198.
- Ron Chan & Simon Hubbert, 2014.
"Options pricing under the one-dimensional jump-diffusion model using the radial basis function interpolation scheme,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, pages 161-189.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegro-differential equations; variance gamma; finite differences; FFT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:14:y:2007:i:2:p:131-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.