Convergence Of American Option Values From Discrete- To Continuous-Time Financial Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Korn & Stefanie Müller, 2013. "The optimal-drift model: an accelerated binomial scheme," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 135-160, January.
- R. Kalantari & S. Shahmorad & D. Ahmadian, 2016. "The Stability Analysis of Predictor–Corrector Method in Solving American Option Pricing Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 255-274, February.
- N. Hilber & N. Reich & C. Schwab & C. Winter, 2009. "Numerical methods for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 471-500, September.
- Henry Lam & Zhenming Liu, 2014. "From Black-Scholes to Online Learning: Dynamic Hedging under Adversarial Environments," Papers 1406.6084, arXiv.org.
- Tobias Lipp & Grégoire Loeper & Olivier Pironneau, 2013. "Mixing Monte-Carlo and Partial Differential Equations for Pricing Options," Post-Print hal-01558826, HAL.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"A quasi-analytical interpolation method for pricing American options under general multi-dimensional diffusion processes,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 177-217, July.
- Li, Minqiang, 2009. "A Quasi-analytical Interpolation Method for Pricing American Options under General Multi-dimensional Diffusion Processes," MPRA Paper 17348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:278-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2001. "American option pricing under GARCH by a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1689-1718, November.
- Ross A. Maller & David H. Solomon & Alex Szimayer, 2006. "A Multinomial Approximation For American Option Prices In Lévy Process Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 613-633.
- Lo-Bin Chang & Ken Palmer, 2007. "Smooth convergence in the binomial model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 91-105, January.
- David Heath & Stefano Herzel, 2002. "Efficient option valuation using trees," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 163-178.
- Nagae, Takeshi & Akamatsu, Takashi, 2008. "A generalized complementarity approach to solving real option problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1754-1779, June.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia, Diego, 2003. "Convergence and Biases of Monte Carlo estimates of American option prices using a parametric exercise rule," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1855-1879, August.
- Huimin Yao & Frederik Pretorius, 2014. "Demand Uncertainty, Development Timing and Leasehold Land Valuation: Empirical Testing of Real Options in Residential Real Estate Development," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 829-868, December.
- Das, Sanjiv Ranjan, 1998. "A direct discrete-time approach to Poisson-Gaussian bond option pricing in the Heath-Jarrow-Morton model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-369, November.
- Mojtaba Hajipour & Alaeddin Malek, 2015. "Efficient High-Order Numerical Methods for Pricing of Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 31-47, January.
- Elisa Appolloni & Lucia Caramellino & Antonino Zanette, 2013. "A robust tree method for pricing American options with CIR stochastic interest rate," Papers 1305.0479, arXiv.org.
- Yuri Kifer, 2006. "Error estimates for binomial approximations of game options," Papers math/0607123, arXiv.org.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:4:y:1994:i:4:p:289-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.