Galerkin infinite element approximation for pricing barrier options and options with discontinuous payoff
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.amases.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10203/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Valuing Derivative Securities Using the Explicit Finite Difference Method," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 87-100, March.
- Zvan, R. & Vetzal, K. R. & Forsyth, P. A., 2000. "PDE methods for pricing barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1563-1590, October.
- Steve Heston & Guofu Zhou, 2000. "On the Rate of Convergence of Discrete-Time Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75.
- P. Forsyth & K. Vetzal & R. Zvan, 2002. "Convergence of numerical methods for valuing path-dependent options using interpolation," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 273-314, October.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1996. "Pricing And Hedging Double-Barrier Options: A Probabilistic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-378.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999.
"The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998. "The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Maria Elvira Mancino & Shigeyoshi Ogawa, 2004. "Non Linear Feedback Effects by Hedging Strategies," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Stochastic Processes And Applications To Mathematical Finance, chapter 12, pages 255-269 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- P. A. Forsyth & K. R. Vetzal & R. Zvan, 1999. "A finite element approach to the pricing of discrete lookbacks with stochastic volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 87-106.
- Phelim Boyle & Yisong Tian, 1998. "An explicit finite difference approach to the pricing of barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 17-43. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:27:y:2004:i:2:p:125-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.