Galerkin infinite element approximation for pricing barrier options and options with discontinuous payoff
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.amases.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10203/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999.
"The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998. "The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- P. A. Forsyth & K. R. Vetzal & R. Zvan, 1999. "A finite element approach to the pricing of discrete lookbacks with stochastic volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 87-106.
- Steve Heston & Guofu Zhou, 2000. "On the Rate of Convergence of Discrete-Time Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Valuing Derivative Securities Using the Explicit Finite Difference Method," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 87-100, March.
- Zvan, R. & Vetzal, K. R. & Forsyth, P. A., 2000. "PDE methods for pricing barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1563-1590, October.
- P. Forsyth & K. Vetzal & R. Zvan, 2002. "Convergence of numerical methods for valuing path-dependent options using interpolation," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 273-314, October.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1996. "Pricing And Hedging Double-Barrier Options: A Probabilistic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-378.
- Phelim Boyle & Yisong Tian, 1998. "An explicit finite difference approach to the pricing of barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 17-43.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:27:y:2004:i:2:p:125-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.