PDE methods for pricing barrier options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Bin & Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti, 2000.
"The valuation of American barrier options using the decomposition technique,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1783-1827, October.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Bin Gao & Jing-zhi Huang, 1998. "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-067, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- P. Carr, 1995. "Two extensions to barrier option valuation," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 173-209.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1996. "Pricing And Hedging Double-Barrier Options: A Probabilistic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-378.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999.
"The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998. "The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jan Ericsson & Joel Reneby, 1998.
"A framework for valuing corporate securities,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3-4), pages 143-163.
- Ericsson, Jan & Reneby, Joel, 1995. "A Framework for Valuing Corporate Securities," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 89, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Dec 1998.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Tian, Yisong “Sam”, 1999. "Pricing Lookback and Barrier Options under the CEV Process," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 241-264, June.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome, 1995. "American Capped Call Options on Dividend-Paying Assets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 161-191.
- K. Sandmann & Reimer, M., 1995. "A Discrete Time Approach for European and American Barrier Options," Discussion Paper Serie B 272, University of Bonn, Germany.
- M. A. H. Dempster & J. P. Hutton, 1997. "Fast numerical valuation of American, exotic and complex options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20.
- Geske, Robert & Shastri, Kuldeep, 1985. "The early exercise of American puts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Masayuki Ikeda, 1992. "Pricing Options With Curved Boundaries," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 275-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidal Nunes, João Pedro & Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style knock-in options on defaultable stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 343-360.
- A. Golbabai & L. Ballestra & D. Ahmadian, 2014. "A Highly Accurate Finite Element Method to Price Discrete Double Barrier Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 153-173, August.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Bermudez, Ana & Hatgioannides, John, 2003. "Two-factor convertible bonds valuation using the method of characteristics/finite elements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1801-1831, August.
- C. Atkinson & S. Kazantzaki, 2009. "Double knock-out Asian barrier options which widen or contract as they approach maturity," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 329-340.
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2003. "Robust Pricing of the American Put Option: A Note on Richardson Extrapolation and the Early Exercise Premium," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(9), pages 1210-1228, September.
- A. Mayo, 2004. "High-order accurate implicit finite difference method for evaluating American options," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 212-237.
- Kim, Junseok & Kim, Taekkeun & Jo, Jaehyun & Choi, Yongho & Lee, Seunggyu & Hwang, Hyeongseok & Yoo, Minhyun & Jeong, Darae, 2016. "A practical finite difference method for the three-dimensional Black–Scholes equation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 183-190.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Recchioni, Maria Cristina, 2007. "Analysis of quadrature methods for pricing discrete barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 826-860, March.
- Chung, San-Lin & Shih, Pai-Ta & Tsai, Wei-Che, 2013. "Static hedging and pricing American knock-in put options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 191-205.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:06:n:s021902491750042x is not listed on IDEAS
- Khaliq, A.Q.M. & Voss, D.A. & Yousuf, M., 2007. "Pricing exotic options with L-stable Pade schemes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3438-3461, November.
- Simona Sanfelici, 2004. "Galerkin infinite element approximation for pricing barrier options and options with discontinuous payoff," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(2), pages 125-151, December.
- Lian, Guanghua & Zhu, Song-Ping & Elliott, Robert J. & Cui, Zhenyu, 2017. "Semi-analytical valuation for discrete barrier options under time-dependent Lévy processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 167-183.
- Dai, Min & Li, Peifan & Zhang, Jin E., 2010. "A lattice algorithm for pricing moving average barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 542-554, March.
- Runhuan Feng & Hans W. Volkmer, 2015. "Conditional Asian Options," Papers 1505.06946, arXiv.org.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:24:y:2000:i:11-12:p:1563-1590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.