PDE methods for pricing barrier options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gao, Bin & Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti, 2000.
"The valuation of American barrier options using the decomposition technique,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1783-1827, October.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Bin Gao & Jing-zhi Huang, 1998. "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-067, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998.
"The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999. "The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- M. A. H. Dempster & J. P. Hutton, 1997. "Fast numerical valuation of American, exotic and complex options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20.
- K. Sandmann & Reimer, M., 1995. "A Discrete Time Approach for European and American Barrier Options," Discussion Paper Serie B 272, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Geske, Robert & Shastri, Kuldeep, 1985. "The early exercise of American puts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Ericsson, Jan & Reneby, Joel, 1995.
"A Framework for Valuing Corporate Securities,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
89, Stockholm School of Economics, revised Oct 1998.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Masayuki Ikeda, 1992. "Pricing Options With Curved Boundaries," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 275-298.
- P. Carr, 1995. "Two extensions to barrier option valuation," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 173-209.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Tian, Yisong “Sam”, 1999. "Pricing Lookback and Barrier Options under the CEV Process," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 241-264, June.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome, 1995. "American Capped Call Options on Dividend-Paying Assets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 161-91.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1996. "Pricing And Hedging Double-Barrier Options: A Probabilistic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-378.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:24:y:2000:i:11-12:p:1563-1590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.