Two extensions to barrier option valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ming-Long Wang & Yu-Hong Liu & Yi-Long Hsiao, 2009. "Barrier option pricing: a hybrid method approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 341-352.
- Norland, Erik & Wilford, D. Sykes, 2002. "Leverage, liquidity, volatility, time horizon, and the risk of ruin: A barrier option approach," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 225-239.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Grant Armstrong, 2001. "Valuation formulae for window barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 197-208.
- Jan Ericsson & Joel Reneby, 2003.
"Stock options as barrier contingent claims,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 121-147.
- Ericsson, Jan & Reneby, Joel, 1996. "Stock Options as Barrier Contingent Claims," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 137, Stockholm School of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Zvan, R. & Vetzal, K. R. & Forsyth, P. A., 2000. "PDE methods for pricing barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1563-1590, October.
- Julien Azzaz & Stéphane Loisel & Pierre-E. Thérond, 2015.
"Some characteristics of an equity security next-year impairment,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 111-135, July.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond & Julien Azzaz, 2013. "Some characteristics of an equity security next-year impairment," Post-Print hal-00933278, HAL.
- Julien Azzaz & Stéphane Loisel & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2015. "Some characteristics of an equity security next-year impairment," Post-Print hal-00820929, HAL.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2014. "Some characteristics of an equity security next-year impairment," Post-Print hal-01152099, HAL.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 1999. "Valuation of Barrier Options in a Black--Scholes Setup with Jump Risk," Discussion Paper Serie B 446, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2000. "Hedging lookback and partial lookback options using Malliavin calculus," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 75-100.
- Feng, Yun & Huang, Bing-hua & Young, Martin & Zhou, Qi-yuan, 2015. "Decomposing and valuing convertible bonds: A new method based on exotic options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 193-206.
- Kim, Jerim & Kim, Jeongsim & Joo Yoo, Hyun & Kim, Bara, 2015. "Pricing external barrier options in a regime-switching model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 123-143.
- Tristan Guillaume, 2001. "valuation of options on joint minima and maxima," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 209-233.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Keppo, Jussi, 2014. "Bankers' compensation: : Sprint swimming in short bonus pools?," Research Discussion Papers 2/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella & Zirilli, Francesco, 2007. "A numerical method to price exotic path-dependent options on an underlying described by the Heston stochastic volatility model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3420-3437, November.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00820929 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoption pricing; exotic options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:2:y:1995:i:3:p:173-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.