Pricing and Hedging Path-Dependent Options Under the CEV Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoon Pelsser, "undated".
"Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Antoon Pelsser, 1997. "Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emanuel, David C. & MacBeth, James D., 1982. "Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 533-554, November.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Conze, Antoine & Viswanathan, 1991. " Path Dependent Options: The Case of Lookback Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1893-1907, December.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Goldman, M Barry & Sosin, Howard B & Shepp, Lawrence A, 1979. "On Contingent Claims That Insure Ex-post Optimal Stock Market Timing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 401-413, May.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Masayuki Ikeda, 1992. "Pricing Options With Curved Boundaries," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 275-298.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-219, March.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1993. "Bessel Processes, Asian Options, And Perpetuities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 349-375.
- Goldenberg, David H., 1991. "A unified method for pricing options on diffusion processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 3-34, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Tian, Yisong “Sam”, 1999. "Pricing Lookback and Barrier Options under the CEV Process," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 241-264, June.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome, 1995. "American Capped Call Options on Dividend-Paying Assets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 161-191.
More about this item
KeywordsPath-Dependent Options; Barrier Options; Lookback Options; Diffusion Processes; CEV Model; Generalized Bessel Process; Radial Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:7:p:949-965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.