Pricing of the European Options by Spectral Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:02:y:1999:i:01:n:s0219024999000030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoon Pelsser, "undated".
"Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Antoon Pelsser, 1997. "Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fitzsimmons, P. J. & Pitman, Jim, 1999. "Kac's moment formula and the Feynman-Kac formula for additive functionals of a Markov process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 117-134, January.
- Broadie, Mark & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Soner, H Mete, 1998. "Optimal Replication of Contingent Claims under Portfolio Constraints," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 59-79.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Raphael Douady, 1999. "Closed Form Formulas For Exotic Options And Their Lifetime Distribution," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Analysis In Financial Markets Collected Papers of the New York University Mathematical Finance Seminar, chapter 6, pages 177-202 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Katrina Ellis & Vishal Gupta, 1998. "Static Hedging of Exotic Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1165-1190, June.
- Miura, Ryozo, 1992. "A Note on Look-Back Options Based on Order Statistics," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 27(1), pages 15-28, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Tian, Yisong “Sam”, 1999. "Pricing Lookback and Barrier Options under the CEV Process," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 241-264, June.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
- Dmitry Davydov & Vadim Linetsky, 2001. "Pricing and Hedging Path-Dependent Options Under the CEV Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 949-965, July.
- Christoph Gallus, 1999. "Exploding hedging errors for digital options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-201.
More about this item
KeywordsOptions Pricing; Computation Complexity.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .