Pricing of the European Options by Spectral Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:02:y:1999:i:01:n:s0219024999000030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoon Pelsser, "undated".
"Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Antoon Pelsser, 1997. "Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fitzsimmons, P. J. & Pitman, Jim, 1999. "Kac's moment formula and the Feynman-Kac formula for additive functionals of a Markov process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 117-134, January.
- Broadie, Mark & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Soner, H Mete, 1998. "Optimal Replication of Contingent Claims under Portfolio Constraints," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 59-79.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Raphaël Douady, 1999.
"Closed Form Formulas For Exotic Options And Their Lifetime Distribution,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 17-42.
- Raphael Douady, 1999. "Closed Form Formulas For Exotic Options And Their Lifetime Distribution," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Analysis In Financial Markets Collected Papers of the New York University Mathematical Finance Seminar, chapter 6, pages 177-202 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Katrina Ellis & Vishal Gupta, 1998. "Static Hedging of Exotic Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1165-1190, June.
- Miura, Ryozo, 1992. "A Note on Look-Back Options Based on Order Statistics," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 27(1), pages 15-28, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Tian, Yisong “Sam”, 1999. "Pricing Lookback and Barrier Options under the CEV Process," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 241-264, June.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
- Dmitry Davydov & Vadim Linetsky, 2001. "Pricing and Hedging Path-Dependent Options Under the CEV Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 949-965, July.
- Christoph Gallus, 1999. "Exploding hedging errors for digital options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-201.
More about this item
KeywordsOptions Pricing; Computation Complexity.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.