Exploding hedging errors for digital options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime Cuevas Dermody & R. Tyrrell Rockafellar, 1991. "Cash Stream Valuation In the Face of Transaction Costs and Taxes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 31-54.
- Bernard Bensaid & Jean-Philippe Lesne & Henri Pagès & José Scheinkman, 1992. "Derivative Asset Pricing With Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 63-86.
- Lukasz Stettner, 2000. "Option Pricing in Discrete-Time Incomplete Market Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 305-321.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dell'Era Mario, M.D., 2008. "Pricing of Double Barrier Options by Spectral Theory," MPRA Paper 17502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Thomas O., 2003. "Calculation and comparison of delta-neutral and multiple-Greek dynamic hedge returns inclusive of market frictions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 207-235.
- Dell'Era Mario, M.D., 2008. "Pricing of the European Options by Spectral Theory," MPRA Paper 17429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; digital option hedging; hedging error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:3:y:1999:i:2:p:187-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .