Water resources management under multi-parameter interactions: A factorial multi-stage stochastic programming approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Guo H. & Baetz, Brian W. & Patry, Gilles G., 1995. "Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 594-620, June.
- Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Ziegler, Hans-Peter, 2012. "A multi-stage stochastic supply network design problem with financial decisions and risk management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 511-524.
- Maqsood, Imran & Huang, Guo H. & Scott Yeomans, Julian, 2005. "An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 208-225, November.
- Huang, G. H. & Baetz, B. W. & Patry, G. G., 1995. "Grey fuzzy integer programming: An application to regional waste management planning under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J., 2012. "A comparison of simplified value function approaches for treating uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 456-464.
- Kreye, M.E. & Goh, Y.M. & Newnes, L.B. & Goodwin, P., 2012. "Approaches to displaying information to assist decisions under uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 682-692.
- Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H. & Bass, B. & Qin, X.S., 2009. "IFTEM: An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic optimization model for regional energy systems planning under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 868-878, March.
- Almiñana, M. & Escudero, L.F. & Landete, M. & Monge, J.F. & Rabasa, A. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2010. "WISCHE: A DSS for water irrigation scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 492-500, December.
- Huang, G. H., 1998. "A hybrid inexact-stochastic water management model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 137-158, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "An integrated approach for water resources decision making under interactive and compound uncertainties," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 32-40.
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2016. "Risk-based factorial probabilistic inference for optimization of flood control systems with correlated uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 258-269.
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2015. "A multi-level Taguchi-factorial two-stage stochastic programming approach for characterization of parameter uncertainties and their interactions: An application to water resources management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 572-581.
- Boukherroub, Tasseda & LeBel, Luc & Ruiz, Angel, 2017. "A framework for sustainable forest resource allocation: A Canadian case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 224-235.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming; Multi-stage; Factorial analysis; Decision making; Water resources management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:3:p:559-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.